Bakeries???

zekemom

Earning My Ears
I have a question for all of the WDW experts out there. My parent's 30th Anniversary is the Tuesday that we are down there, my sister and I want to get a small cake delivered to them in their room. I want to set this up ahead of time and I was wondering if anyone knew of any of the bakeries in WDW that could do this and if so how I can contact them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!:cake: :hyper: :cake:

I know the Boardwalk Bakery does this. I don't have the number but the number to the Boardwalk resort is 407-939-6200. I bet they could get it for you.

Check with their hotel. When we stayed at the WL I went to the front desk and mentioned that it was my son's birthday the next day and asked if they did anything for birthdays. They said they would do something. When we returned to our room the next evening we found a beautiful (small) chocolate cake with candles and all the necessary plates, napkins, silverware. It was the highlight of my son's day!

Good luck!princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter