Bahamas excursion

Sapphirejb

Earning My Ears
Can I get some feedback on the atlantis excursion with the tour and beach day? Cons or pros? Is the your guided? I'll have a 5 yr old and 19 month old with me so I would rather not have a guided tour to follow. As well, how was the lunch offered?

You talking atlantis? We did that. The tour last 15mins basically it was a trek just to take you to cove beach. After it was great. We hung out at two different beaches..then at the lagoon. lunch provided at at pices grill.it was great. We also checked out the two different aquariums on oir own. Worth the money. Felt super secure and kids had a great time playing in the water.

You talking atlantis? We did that. The tour last 15mins basically it was a trek just to take you to cove beach. After it was great. We hung out at two different beaches..then at the lagoon. lunch provided at at pices grill.it was great. We also checked out the two different aquariums on oir own. Worth the money. Felt super secure and kids had a great time playing in the water.

I apologize, yes the Atlantis! Thank-you! I didn't want the majority of the excursion to be guided and wanted to roam on our own :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter