Bahamas/dream weather in march

TinkGirl

DIS Veteran
Any clue what the temperatures will be like on the Dream in March? My only cruise was in July, so I wore sundresses to dinner. Will it be cool on deck at night? Also wondering about the water temps in March at cc. I was cold there in July, but I am used to Texas heat. I am hoping to spend most of the day snorkeling.

It does get a bit cooler at night but you can get away with a light sweater. Plenty of people still swim. Temps are in the low to mid 80's during the day. Nights 60-65 degrees. The water is cold at first but good once you get in. It's our second March cruise coming up. We come from frigid weather and are fine with the temps. It's not as humid as it would be in the summer months which is great with us. You can research your dates on the weather channel web page. It will give you a idea of what to expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter