Bahama bay vs Windsor hills

2forMe

DIS Veteran
Have found rentals at both spots. For 1 week Bahama bay is 200 less. We are going to Universal and Sea world. Need to look again regarding Internet at either rental...but other looking for opinions on either resort.

Have stayed at Windsor Hills twice and loved it. Gated community, feel very secure. Very nice pool area. Clubhouse and grounds are very clean and well cared for. Easy to get around from, lots of restaurants in the area etc.

We have stayed at BB and while it's nice, it's a little out of the way and for that alone I would go with WH.

For $200 difference for the week I would stay at WH.

Does WH have children's activities on site? thanks.

Absolutely! Among them:
- A really nice pool with a slide
- Ping pong tables
- A movie theater, and they get to pick the movie
- I think there's a life size chess board
- Basketball courts

Probably more I can't think of ...

If $200 is the difference between going or not*, choose BB. If not choose WH. Although you can get the same location as WH for less$ at Crestwyn Bay -- I've never stayed there, only priced it out. It's right beside WH.

*I know some of you may think that's ridiculous but I once had a total budget of $500 and made it work. We had APs, DH got laid off so we had time, but we had little to no money. I had to cover travel, food and lodging for next to nothing. Pricelined a hotel, drove, and had a PB&J and Ramen diet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter