• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bahama bay resort

kgarrigos

Mouseketeer
Hi All

I have a friend who is going to Disney and is thinking of booking the Bahama Bay resort, I was wandering if anyone has any any god or bad reports about it.

We have stopped there about 3 to 4 years ago. It was fine. The facilities were fine. The apartment was fine. It was a bit of trek to Universal, but Disney was fine. Onlt 2 negatives were the pool not being heated which was not great for the kids & the restaurant food was awful.
On the whole 6/10 You can get better & a whole lot worse.

we stayed there in 2004 and loved it. We had a grand bahama 3 bed apartment which as an upgrade free of chage as we only booked a 2 bed. There was a lot of building work going on but this did not bother us. We went again last year and popped into BB to see the finished project. It looks fab. We would certainly stay there again.
It is a trek from universal but no more that the other communities which are in abundance on the 192/I-27. :yay:

I'm sure your friends will have a wonderfull time.:hippie:

We stayed at Bahama Bay on our recent trip and thought it was fantastic! We were also upgraded to a 3 bed apartment, it was massive and very well equipped. Full kitchen and washing machine and tumble drier, dishwasher, everything! Pools were very nice, not overly warm but hot tubs were! All very well maintained, would definitely go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter