bahama bay resort

hiimfiffy

Earning My Ears
i just stayed here this past weekend and i have to say it was absolutely amazing. everything there was so perfect. we stayed in a grand bahama villa and only for one night, and got a great rate of $159 including taxes/cleaning. its a 3 bedroom 1700 sq ft villa and its gorgeous! i highlyyy recommend it to anyone visiting the area :thumbsup2
heres some pics from around the resort/our condo if anyones interested :sunny:
IMG_3638.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

we also loveddd the amenities. they had 4 pools, 2 restaurants, a 24 hour gym/sauna, playgrounds, a man made beach, and a couple bars. it was nice to just walk around the resort in the evening, lots to see.
my only complaint was the walls were reallllly thin and several times i was woken up by noises from the condo next door, and i could hear people walking by alot but it wasnt too bothersome. i already made reservations again for two weeks from now to go for two nights and just enjoy the condo Lol :cloud9:

Okay this is great I am always looking for another one of these resorts to add to my list of possibles....did they have security at the gate. I think we drove aroudn there once to look at it and they did.

Thanks so much for the pix....do they have an old and new section and what section were you in?

yep they had security at the gate. and im not sure about new/old sections but we were in building 29 room 609 and we loved it. its a short walk from the clubhouse/main pool but its far enough away that you cant hear all the stuff going on there, like when they had karaoke(sp?). the view from the front of our building was an empty flattened out field though where theyre going to build more condos but we didnt mind since the view from our balcony in the back was really nice :cloud9:

Hi....Iam actually getting married at Bahama bay in August :wizard: .
Did you happen to notice the wedding gazebo?? I think it is right by the pool that is by the lake.
Iam going to request a condo close to this area? Is this a good area? Is it close to the restaurant as well and the pool bar? :)

Thanks in Advance!!! :banana:

awww congrats! thats a wonderful place to get married :thumbsup2 but i didnt notice that gazebo, i dont think we saw that pool. we took a walk around the property in the evening but i dont rememeber that. i know where the lake is though, and those condos were..not super close but not super far from the main pool/bar/restaurant. theyre in a good area though in my opinion because there was karaoke going on while we were there and the condos RIGHT by the main pool/bar could hear it really well. it was only like 10pm but still, you might want a quiet night so the condos by the lake might be a little more peaceful :cloud9: we stayed in building 29 which was really nice too. it wasnt a lake view but it was a really short walk from the main pool. but far enough that we didnt hear any noise from there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter