Bahama bad weather next week...

GuidoCheeto

Earning My Ears
I just checked the 10 day forecast for Nassau and it is "scattered thunderstorms" practically every day with high's in the mid 80's... We are booked on the wonder for next thursday, does this mean it will rain all day or just storm for a little bit?? I am really worried now that I saw this..
Nancy

Those forecast are not very accurate... Don't worry about the weather, can't do a thing about it anyway ;)

Don't worry - our weather forcast was not so great going into our 4/29 Eastern, and we only had two cloudy days (out of 7) and a shower one night.
In St. Thomas they told us there is at least a 30% chance of rain every day. They was an 80% chance the day we were there, and all we had was clouds, a little drizzle, and a few peeks of sun.

Don't fret over the weather and enjoy your cruise!

Lisa

We sail the Wonder this Sunday. I checked the weather and got bummed out, too. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

We'll return the Wonder safely to you!

I live in Orlando and they do this to us all of the time. During the summer it will rain here almost every afternoon for about ten minutes. Even with this, they still say thunderstorms everyday. Its just a late spring and summer thing and from what I've heard it is the same in the Bahamas. Have fun on your trip and hope you have good weather. :thumbsup2

Nancy, I too travel on the wonder next Thurs. I have been hoping for good weather after my last trip in Hawaii was rain every day but our last day there.lol Oh well, I still plan to make the best of it. I love rain, but not on vacation.lol

Don't worry, be happy.

Last September, we were at Castaway Cay and the forecast was "warm sunny." It was. Them a thunder storm came in for about an hour, then it was sunny again. Despite the rain, we still had a great time.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter