Bags on rides?

Siobhanfelser

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if you are allowed to bring bags ie diaper bag, backpack on rides/ attractions? Is it feasible? Are there any rides/attractions that you are not allowed to? Or that it would be really hard to? Thank in advance for the info!:cheer2:

We take our bags on everything. There is not one ride or attraction that we have ever been told we can't bring a bag on at Disney.

This is the bag I carry in the parks:
wdwcamerabag7.jpg

You can see what all I put in in it here:
http://www.whereindisneyworld.com/2011/whats-in-the-gowders-camera-bag/

The only two attractions I have problems on is Mission Space and Soarin'.

On MS it won't fit in the space for bags. I have only ridden Green so I just put it at my feet.

On Soarin' I leave it in front of my feet and a CM will take it and put it in the aisle for me. Of course I always get a little scared when the ride is over that it won't be there.

There are no lockers at the rides to put your stuff. So unless a friend or relative holds your stuff for you, you have to take it. We take our backpack on all rides. We put the bag on the floor at our feet and put one leg through the strap so it doesn't fly out.

Disney World is not like any old amusement park where you are required to put your bags into a locker on certain attractions. Every attraction is bag friendly (unless you have a monster bag like the PP has) so don't worry about it. I never travel without a bag and I've always had it with me on every single ride at Disney World. Never had a problem with losing it.

All rides are bag friendly - remember if you go on the water rides they may get wet - especially on Splash Mountain. We usually bring a baggie to put the camera and a wallet in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter