bagging up markers & photo mat

mufasa0505

DIS Veteran
Do you just put the markers in the bag (with the candy), or does the whole mat have to fit in the bag? I don't know if they make zip-locs large enough for an 11x14 mat. :confused3

look for the 2 gallon ziploc bags i put our 11x14 mat that holds an 8x10 photo in there no problem..

I just stuck mine in a regular old plastic grocery bag and tied it. Worked fine 3 weeks ago on the Magic!!

I put mine in a manilla bubble envelope, but I like the idea of just a plain plastic bag!

Dollar Tree also sells some great larger zip-loc type bags - they come in size large(3 per box), x-large(2 per box), and xx-large(1 per box) - for a dollar a box... They are usually found near the cleaning/storage supplies. I use them for dirty laundry while sailing - makes packing and unpacking much easier :)

I see that people leave tshirts, pillow cases, photo mats, etc at guest services for autographs. Does anyone know if I can leave a story book there? My daughter has a favorite princess book we read from every night and I didn't know if I could leave that for signatures instead of the typical items? I can always get her to have the princesses sign it at the autography sessions too...just curious :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter