Baggallinis

nannye

DIS Veteran
I've heard them mentioned several times about being good bags for the parks, just wondering why, and where to get one?

I have a Baggallini Messenger Bag. I bought it in 2006 based on the recommendations on this site and I love it. We use it as our theme park bag when we take the kids to Six Flags, SeaWorld and of course WDW. It holds an amazing amount of stuff. I even used it as a diaper bag here at home because it held so much but wasn't as bulky (and didn't look like a diaper bag). It is definitely durable. You can buy them online. I bought mine at Shoebuy.com but lately I have seen them other places for cheaper.

DW got her Baggalini at TJ Maxx, but I recently noticed that they have a large selection of them at the AAA office. DW likes hers because it is light, can be worn across her body, and has a huge number of pockets and compartments.

I bought my wife one after hearing about them on these boards......they are huge.....unless you have children or alot of stuff you must haul to the parks everyday....I'd reconsider.....like I said, they really are too big....

She used it for one trip....rethought the bag size and retired it for a really small sachel style bag......It's only the 2 of us and our children are gown and gone so we haul very very little into the parks....we break at noon back to the resort so preparing for safari is not in our future....just the bare essentials go with us and it's easier thru bag security.....just saying from someone who bought one a messenger style baggelini..

I was very hesitant when I broke down and bought mine, based on the Rave Reviews here on the DIS. I have a very light, small backpack that I liked.
Well I am a convert!!! I love my Baggalini Messanger bag. I like that it fits across your body, evenly distributing the weight. I don't "fill" it up, but have room to add things during the day, as necessary
Have fun

I bought my wife one after hearing about them on these boards......they are huge.....unless you have children or alot of stuff you must haul to the parks everyday....I'd reconsider.....like I said, they really are too big....

She used it for one trip....rethought the bag size and retired it for a really small sachel style bag......It's only the 2 of us and our children are gown and gone so we haul very very little into the parks....we break at noon back to the resort so preparing for safari is not in our future....just the bare essentials go with us and it's easier thru bag security.....just saying from someone who bought one a messenger style baggelini..

Pepe, not sure which style she bought, but mine is anything but huge. It's just big enough to squeeze in my DD's standard size autograph book....

Love my Baggalini! I have had one for my last 4 WDW trips. DD has special needs and I am able to pack all her necessary items in there plus mine and it is easy to carry around the World.

Looking to buy one for our trip next month. Which is the most popular style to bring to the park? I usually like messenger bag styles.

Is there one that has a small insulated section for snacks?

I LOVE this bag for touring the parks. My favorite part is the small compartment right on the strap, which falls around chest height when you're wearing it cross-body. It's perfect size for your KTTW cards, a few dollars, etc. Tons of colors, too (though my favorite- silver- doesn't seem to be offered right now...)

http://www.amazon.com/Baggallini-Me...EULM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1325769968&sr=8-4

This is the one that I have too! I bought it based on recommendations here and LOVE IT!!! :love: We have 3 small kiddos and tons of stuff! It held it all. I slipped it over the stroller handle and it sits nicely on my shoulder too

I was very hesitant when I broke down and bought mine, based on the Rave Reviews here on the DIS. I have a very light, small backpack that I liked.
Well I am a convert!!! I love my Baggalini Messanger bag. I like that it fits across your body, evenly distributing the weight. I don't "fill" it up, but have room to add things during the day, as necessary
Have fun

Looking to buy one for our trip next month. Which is the most popular style to bring to the park? I usually like messenger bag styles.

Is there one that has a small insulated section for snacks?

There isnt an insulated section but I would recommend this one http://www.amazon.com/Baggallini-Me...EULM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1325769968&sr=8-4

Many of the Baggalini bags are of the smaller variety. DW has the Everything Bag, and it is rather small but has an insane amount of pockets and compartments.

I'm not someone who has to carry a TON OF STUFF around the parks, so I got this little guy, the Baggalini Sicily:

IMG_20110922_230817.jpg

I LOVE IT. There are a ton of zippered pockets, interior pockets, two outside slip-in pockets (plus a magnetic closure), adjustable strap, and places for credit cards etc. On our beach trip, I easily carried: two epi-pens, one point and shoot camera, my waterproof camera pouch, a smartphone, tons of change, multiple meds in a pink case, cash, credit cards, room keys, napkins, a granola bar, hand wipes, and hand sanitizer. The bag is easily adjustable and everything has a place. I won't ever use any other bag when I'm on vacation; there's just no need!

It's still a small purse, and I definitely don't mind carrying it around. Much better than my old travel purse.

Here's mine on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Baggallini-Lu...r_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1325799740&sr=1-1

Quite possibly the best purchase I've ever made. It fits everything! I actually received an e-mail from my mother last night that it was the best investment as she is using it on her vacation in Hawaii (and she's used it on every trip she's taken since I bought it) Seeing as I don't think I will ever see mine again (she's going to lay claims to it I'm sure) I was looking online and they can be ordered from Amazon.com in so many different color options. The ones I was looking at had the one size and large. I can not imagine the size of the large when the one I have is one size and it literally seems to fit all!

I have the messenger too in the giraffe print. I think it's really the perfect theme park bag. It's really more of a back pack than a purse but it doesn't look like a normal backpack. I don't think the messenger is too big at all. It's like a very s,all backpack but for an everyday purse it would be a bit large.

It's perfect for the theme parks. It's water resistant (at least mine is), not waterproof, but the material is...well I don't really know what it is, lol. It has lots of compartments like stated. It has just enough room for the essentials, ponchos, and light snacks. There is a small compartment on the strap which goes right over your chest that I use to carry my park ticket, money, and CCs. That's my favorite part.

I tried the baggalini, but I am fairly short and it just didn't seem to fit right on me. I ended up with an Ameribag Healthy Back Bag http://www.sierratradingpost.com/s/ameribag/ and it was great! I got the small size and it held a ton of stuff (I have two small boys) without killing my back after a long day in the parks. :goodvibes

I also have the messenger bag. I used it when I went with DS when I went in August. We fit his autograph book, mickey ears, 2 rain ponchos, sunglasses, external battery for phone, and it has a pocket for a water bottle. It has tons of pockets, all of which I used. Of course I would rather go without a bag like I did in Dec when I went with DBF. The only time we used it was for our swimsuits the day we went to the spa at SSR. That also worked out great. I will use the bag again when I go with DM and DS in August. I really do like the bag, and how you can carry it over your shoulder and on your back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter