Baggallini for $19.30 shipped!

Thanks so much,I got black. I've been wanting one for a while!

I just looked at the sight and someone said it is designed to wear on your left shoulder. Can you wear it on your right anyway? Things just do not stay on my left for some reason. Also, will it fit a bigger camera then the regular slim ones ( cannon-I forget the style of my camera:eek: )?

Thanks!

I think they are designed to wear across your body so wearing on the right shoulder would kind of mess things up. I normally wear shoulder bags on my right, but when I wear across-the-body styles, I wear them on the left so my right hand can access the pockets because the bag is actually resting on my right hip. I hope this makes sense! :goodvibes

I ordered a purple one using that code and signing up for the site and eight days later I still don't have it. I placed an order with disneystore.com and had a personalized luggage set for DD, that arrived today and I only placed that on Sunday. Hope it comes soon! (Can you tell I'm impatient?!)

Have you been charged yet?

I ordered a purple one using that code and signing up for the site and eight days later I still don't have it. I placed an order with disneystore.com and had a personalized luggage set for DD, that arrived today and I only placed that on Sunday. Hope it comes soon! (Can you tell I'm impatient?!)

Thanks so much for the link and the code! I ordered mine today and am anxiously awaiting its arrival before our July 1 trip! :woohoo:

Thanks! I just ordered mine! I have been scouring the Marshall's stores near me in hopes of getting a good price on one! I ordered the lime green so I can look like a true "Disser"! :)

You are all very welcome! :goodvibes It looks like black and khaki are the colors of the day, but I ordered the turquoise. I hope it comes soon, I leave in a week and a half! To those who had trouble ordering, what color did you try to order? I wonder if they are out of some of the colors? I guess just keep trying. Good luck! :)

I just ordered a black one! I've read about these for years on the boards and have never gotten one, but with a deal I figure I'll try it!

Thanks!

tempting. Got one of this last year and I love it. May have to add other colors. ;)

Yay! :cool1: I got mine!!! I've been looking at these for awhile now, and voila, patience paid off for once!!!!

Thanks for the heads up!

I ordered one last night! yea my first one,, did anyone else get charged $1.66 in tax??? I got the $10 off and the 10% for registering but got charged the tax???

I don't think I got charged tax. Do you live in the same state as the company, so they charge you tax? If so, you will probably get yours sooner than the rest of us. :thumbsup2

I think a law passed, maybe only for certain states?

Thanks for the information!!!

I was at a local shop today that carried Baggallinis. I was eyeing one... but opted not to buy it because I couldnt' swallow the price.

It was priced at $32.00. It is one of the small wallet baggs.

Well... I used the link you sent and got the same one for only $17.04 !!!!!!!!

Thanks! You're the best!

I just bought Teva Mush flip flops on clearance at The Sports Authority. Regular price was $22 and I got mine for $11.97 + tax!

They had men and womens sizes... lots to choose from at my store.

(Sorry... I just realized I posted this in the wrong spot!!!) Sorry again!!!!

Thanks for the information!!!

I was at a local shop today that carried Baggallinis. I was eyeing one... but opted not to buy it because I couldnt' swallow the price.

It was priced at $32.00. It is one of the small wallet baggs.

Well... I used the link you sent and got the same one for only $17.04 !!!!!!!!

Thanks! You're the best!

Awesome! :thumbsup2

P.S. Your boys are darling!

Wow, thanks for posting this. I just ordered a Khaki one too...lol. This'll be my second one. I already have a Seafoam in Crinkle Nylon but I couldn't resist this deal :).

I'm thinking the Bagallini people must be scratching their heads saying... "hmmmmm" What's going on with this rush of sales this week? lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter