Baggallini Blowout!

Yes, thanks to all (and also those on the other thread that suggests certain bags for the parks)! I've been looking at a Baggallini online for about a month now (it's called the Crossbody and I'm thinking maybe it's an older or discontinued style??) and the cheapest place I found it was on ebay for about $45. Stopped by TJMaxx yesterday and found the exact bag in the color I wanted for $19.99, plus I had the chance to "try it on" and really look it over before buying. It's exactly what I'd hoped for (and yes, my hubby wasn't nearly as excited as I was but whatever :)) and I wouldn't have known about it if not for my fellow purse-lovers on the dis!! :cool1:

I found one at TJ Maxx today. The selection wasn't that great, but I got one in a great green color. It is the Highway Bagg. It seems to be a discontinued style. BUT, it is a small bag and has TONS of pockets... love it!! Can't want to use it when my messenger bag will be too big! Thanks for letting me know about this!

Thanks for posting this. Bagallini's are so expensive from what I've seen. They had 3 different styles at the store I went to. I was hoping to find the crossbody backpack type in black but I got it brown instead. That way my boyfriend will actually wear it!

Thanks for the info.
I just got my baggallini at Marshalls for $24.99! It's the Citybag style. It has 2 front pockets which will be great for my cell phone and my camera.

Thanks OP!
For a year now, everytime I go in TJ Maxx, Marshalls & Ross, I've been on the hunt for the Downtown Bagg (backpack).
I have one in green that I love, but would like to have a more neutral color.
After reading this thread yesterday, I was hoping to find it.
I stopped by TJ Maxx last night & still did not find the Downtown Bagg, but I did go ahead & get the triple zip bagg & city bagg. :)
I'm still searching for my baggllini backpack!

So I went back into TJ's today for the black crossbody (in addition to the blue & gray I bought along with the navy small bag)

I wore it on a field trip today and LOVE it!! It's gonna be so perfect at DW!

If loving bags is wrong...I don't wanna be right!!

I thought I must have missed the Baggalinis at Marshalls, but I was able to score one yesterday! Thanks SO much for the tip!!!
I ended up with the "City bag" for $24.99! Retail was $50.
They had 3 styles to choose from, in black, brown, and a nice lime green color.
:banana:
Even had a gift card to buy it with!

I saw this post last week but thought I'd try visiting yesterday tos ee if anything was left. Anyway, my Marshall's had some baggallinnis but they were messanger bag style and too big for what I wanted but I found a great Travelon North/South travel bag that is perfect! Only 19.99 - plus I found a baekgaard contact lens case that sippers closed and includes a little mirror and small bottle to fill w/ solution! So clever!

Wow...wish I had seen this post sooner. I was in The Paper Store today and admiring the Baggalinis but they were a bit pricy. Marshalls is right next door too! I'm going to check out TJs and Marshalls tomorrow...if I can squeeze it into my busy day...keep you all posted. Hope I'm not too late.

WOW! So I finally made it to TJ Maxx tonight...just happened to be in the area so I figured I would stop in. I did not think I would find any Baggallinis left because of how long it took me to get there. Well....I lucked out. I had several different bags to choose from. I ended up with a light brown cross body for $19.99 and I love it. I almost bought the small triple zipper bag for $16.99 in a pretty light green for $16.99 too but I controlled myself! Now I wish I did buy it!:sad2: Thanks for the great tips ladies!

I just want to say how much I LOVE this forum!! I have found soooo many good tips and ideas on here. The Baggallini being one. I didn't read this thread until last night and chance had it that I would be by a TJ Maxx today. They had two crossbody ones left and one of the zipper ones left. I picked up the crossbody in a beautiful chocolate. Not only did a score the Baggallini, but they also had a children's Mickey Mouse rolling suitcase for 14.99, woot woot!

I saw this post last week but thought I'd try visiting yesterday tos ee if anything was left. Anyway, my Marshall's had some baggallinnis but they were messanger bag style and too big for what I wanted but I found a great Travelon North/South travel bag that is perfect! Only 19.99 - plus I found a baekgaard contact lens case that sippers closed and includes a little mirror and small bottle to fill w/ solution! So clever!

I ended up getting the travelon north south bag too. The 2 big pokets were a little bit deeper, which will be nice when I have to carry all my DH's stuff too. I swear I looked at all the bags and tried them on for about 30 minutes trying to decide which one would be best for me :lol

I used to love my Baggallini, but the cell phone pocket on the strap does not fit an iphone! My girls are getting old enough they need their own bags, too, but they carry itouches so same predicament. Oh, well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter