• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baggalini Pics

I am packing my baggalini and I am wondering if I will find heavy by the end of the day. Did anyone find it heavy or akward?

Wow, I can't believe that after all this talk of baggalini's on this Disboard site, that there are not more pics of them? Very surprised......:confused3 COME ON YOU PROUD DISSERS SHOW OFF YOUR BAGS WITH PRIDE!!

By the end of a day at WDW, even my shirt feels heavy. :rotfl:

Seriously, the way it hangs is quite good. I never felt like bending to counterbalance. There is good padding in the straps as well so I never felt like it was digging in my neck. The only thing I had to get used to was the parting of the chest area where the strap divides the womanly parts. ;) I would definately take that over back pain since I can't take my chiropractor along!

Hope this helps!

By the end of a day at WDW, even my shirt feels heavy. :rotfl:

Seriously, the way it hangs is quite good. I never felt like bending to counterbalance. There is good padding in the straps as well so I never felt like it was digging in my neck. The only thing I had to get used to was the parting of the chest area where the strap divides the womanly parts. ;) I would definately take that over back pain since I can't take my chiropractor along!

Hope this helps!

Ohhhh...a good reason to have small "woman parts"! Knew I would find one eventually!

I bought my Baggalini for our September trip last year and got it for 13.00 on amazon.com, which is a steal! Anyway, I used it the whole trip, but the one thing I did not like was the way it would lay on my chest in between the girls.......ahem. It was oh so unflattering. I was never able to find a way to fix it.

image11.jpg

This was my 1st trip using it and I loved it. Everything was so easy to find. I liked it just slung over my shoulder. DH kept asking if I wanted him to carry it for awhile and honestly I didn't need him too. The adjustment clip did move but I just put in a pin and it was fine.

I have that bag as well but mine is black. My biggest complaints were that the side strap likes to slip and makes the bag sit on my hip instead of my back. Also, after a while of slidding around, my neck was a little red and itchy. Hopefully I can find a clip that will hold it in place for my next trip. And the fact that the bag is designed to sit on 1 side and you can't swap to the opposite shoulder. It's also so big and roomy; I packed so much stuff that I didn't need which made it heavier than it should have been. :)

I did love the fact that I could just slide it over and stick it on my side for most slower rides or when I needed to get something out of it (I didn't have to pull it off and on a lot). The only really fast ride I rode was TT and I just stuck it on the floor and put my leg through the strap.

For those of you who keep your camera in the baggallini, do you have it in a small camera bag , then in the baggallini? Just wondering if that would fit. I plan on buying this bag and don't want to carry a separate bag for my camera.
Bumbershoot: I see you have an S3, I have an S5 - do you just keep yours "loose" in your bag? :confused3

For those of you who keep your camera in the baggallini, do you have it in a small camera bag , then in the baggallini? Just wondering if that would fit. I plan on buying this bag and don't want to carry a separate bag for my camera.
Bumbershoot: I see you have an S3, I have an S5 - do you just keep yours "loose" in your bag? :confused3

I haven't done any traveling with it yet, so I had just moved the camera from my REI bag (which was padded, which was why I bought it, LOL, b/c all those camera bags by LowePro etc looked like codpieces to me) to the just-picked-up-from-REI baggallini. I haven't yet determined what I will do for normal traveling with the camera.

It's possible I will line the bag with a tshirt, or it's more probable I'll have my camera out for quite a lot of the traveling days! I do love taking pictures with my baby (the S3, that is). :upsidedow

But right now I don't know.

Bumbershoot: I see you have an S3, I have an S5 - do you just keep yours "loose" in your bag? :confused3[/QUOTE]

Quick question ladies... are you happy with these cameras? We are about to order the S5. My other Canon died.

Quick question ladies... are you happy with these cameras? We are about to order the S5. My other Canon died.[/QUOTE]If you don't want to blow up your photo past 8x10, the S5 is great camera. On the photography board, there are a bunch of reviews of it.

I love my Canon S5!! I still wanted a point and shoot for the convenience, but something with a great zoom. The zoom on this is awesome and takes very good photos. The photography board has a thread just on the S3/S5. Check it out! :cool1:

OK, you all convinced me to buy one. I got it on ebags for 10% off plus free shipping with a code. Here's the free shipping code in case anyone else needs it: ENTBOK2008
Looking forward to getting it!

I don't have an S5 but a simular Sony H5. In the parks I always wear my camera. I have the case for the camera for the plane but don't use that in the parks.

I don't use the baggallini messenger bag-just a backpack and I just have extra batteries and more memory in that.

I do have and really like the baggallini cell phone bag.

The bag looks really nice...I think you guys sold me!

I haven't done any traveling with it yet, so I had just moved the camera from my REI bag (which was padded, which was why I bought it, LOL, b/c all those camera bags by LowePro etc looked like codpieces to me) to the just-picked-up-from-REI baggallini. I haven't yet determined what I will do for normal traveling with the camera.

It's possible I will line the bag with a tshirt, or it's more probable I'll have my camera out for quite a lot of the traveling days! I do love taking pictures with my baby (the S3, that is). :upsidedow

But right now I don't know.

I got info about this camera pouch from the Photography Forum. Its just a simple neoprene case for your camera, doesn't take up any extra space b/c its a bit like a sleeve or glove, tho not that tight. I bought a large one for my rebel, just for protection while its around my neck in the parks but also in case I want to stick it in the backpack while I am not using it. I wish I'd known about them when I bought my s2 years ago, then it might not be so scratched up. Sometimes you just don't need a bulky case, especially if the camera is going to be in a backpack or sling.

http://www.optechusa.com/product/detail/?PRODUCT_ID=32&PRODUCT_SUB_ID=&CATEGORY_ID=5

Its not really designed to protect from crushing or dropping, but it will protect from scratches, dings, sand, and help keep water off the camera.

Back to trying to figure out which sling I need.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter