Bagallini shipped to Canada

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Debbie, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Debbie

Debbie DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours

For those of you looking....you can order through shoebuy.com. THIS THREAD from the budget board includes a discount code, and the total comes to @$40 Canadian. Have fun choosing your colours! :teeth:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. zookeeper

zookeeper Mouseketeer

Thanks for the tip! I just ordered mine from there. It came to $39.80 with shipping. I've heard so much about these bags from the DIS. I hope I love it as much as everyone else seems to!! I'll be trying it out in WDW this August. I can't wait!! :cool1:

4. Louise-Montreal

Louise-Montreal <font color=CC99CC>Vous parlez Francais, Tag Fairy

How were you able to order? When I go to put my address in, the only country I can get is USA. What am I doing wrong??

5. Debbie

Louise, there is a spot where on the Cart page for Canadian Checkout-right under the button that says "Click here to check out".....and no, I didn't buy one! I have my "gadget bag" from eyespy.com :thumbsup2

6. Louise-Montreal

Louise-Montreal <font color=CC99CC>Vous parlez Francais, Tag Fairy

Thanks, Debbie!! :sunny:

7. Lil ole moi

Lil ole moi Disney Dreamer

Hi Debbie :wave: I went to eyespy.com to check out a gadget bag, but couldn't bring up the website...is it the correct address?

Thanks

8. Debbie

Sorry, nope. HERE you go. I bought my "gadget bag" at an EVEX Luggage. It is actually a wee bit bigger than the one listed, but it is fine for the parks. It will hold everything I need, and I like the pockets (with side zipper for extra easy access) for my camera, sunglasses, and cell phone. HTH