Bag Toppers?

MagicalMelissa

Earning My Ears
I am searching for Bag Toppers for our upcoming trip, but haven't been able to find any! I have used ones that bababear had created, but I'm unable to get into her photobucket account and I know she is taking a break from disigning. Does anyone have a non-personalized bag topper or would you be able to create maybe 2-3 different designs? Thank you!!:)

if I knew what one was or the dimensions I might be able to assist but guess I am too old for some of these things! :rotfl:

tell me the size please....I always like finding new things to make and hope to, in some small way, fill the gap left by Mel.

I have some downloaded on my husbands laptop. I can email them to you once he gets home later this evenig. You can PM me your email if you'd like.

I have Winnie the Pooh, Princess, Snow white, Ariel, Woody and Jesse, Fancy Princess, Ants and I think Monsters Inc.

Marion,

THANK YOU! I honestly was willing to fit my bag to the size of the bag topper and use whatever characters were available. LOL! We have a group of 8 kids - boys and girls so I wasn't going to get too specific.

I was thinking about using a Ziploc size sandwich or snack bag. They are about 6.5 inches across. Or, I was going to see what our local craft store had in stock (like the small bags for homemade candy). I appreciate you taking the time to create these. I thought it would be fun to have a little treat waiting in the room each night for all the kids.

p.s. A special thank you for Jiminy Cricket. It's perfect!!:love:

Melissa

I actually pulled out one of my ziploc bags and measured it before I created the DISigns. These were fun to do and I will probably do more in next day or two!! :thumbsup2

These are great! I know you said you were not going to personalize them (and I understand that:)) but I was wondering if you considered making a Disneyland version of any of them? I know not so many of us go to Disneyland and it is not always worth your time. Your designs are wonderful thank you for sharing!

You fold them in half and staple them to the top of a bag (ziploc) full of candy/snacks/toys/whatever else you can imagine. You can use them at b-day parties, showers, special snacks for WDW....

Hope that helps,
Dee

I'm going to put a treat in each one and leave it for the kids each night with a note from Mickey (or another character). Small things like goldfish, M&Ms and their favorite chocolate covered Mickey pretzel!

made a new bag toppers folder (also one for DL) so the DISigns have been moved to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter