• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bag to carry at WDW

We used them on our last trip there, as we always go in July when we go (ugh). I thought they were great because we could wet them anywhere. My husband kept his around his neck. Some are larger in size, and you may want to cut them in half. I say they are worth it.

Thanks for the info. Which ones do you have? When you say you can wet them anywhere, do you just mean running them under the sink in one of the bathrooms? Or does it have to be ice water?

My Wife and I each have one of these.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BJBIRW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It is roomy, has a water bottle pocket, easy to carry, padded where it could rub on you, has a bunch of pockets, and you can rest it on your lap when sitting.

I've seen those posted around a bit--do you have any photos you can share of how these actually are held and where they sit? Thanks!

Thanks for the info. Which ones do you have? When you say you can wet them anywhere, do you just mean running them under the sink in one of the bathrooms? Or does it have to be ice water?

I've seen those posted around a bit--do you have any photos you can share of how these actually are held and where they sit? Thanks!
I can't find any photos but I wear it across my shoulder when I'm walking and pull it over my chest when I sit down.
The straps are wide, ergonomic, and have a lot of adjustment for length.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter