• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bag for Stroller Question?

Mac30188

Mouseketeer
For our trip to Disney world, we have rented the standard Citi Mini Single from Kingdom Strollers. I have ready in the tips of what to bring that you want a bag to hold items that will sit in your stroller so when you have to fold it up, you can do so quickly. Does anyone have a recommended/ideal size bag that fits in the bottom of the stroller?

Thank you very much, although with Citi Mini Single Stroller rental, I am not sure if the "console" or cooler kind of negates that option. I was kind of thinking of a duffle bag/backpack about the right size as the bottom area. If it is too small, I am throwing away space. If it is too big, it won't fit.

I didn't realize that the rentals have parent consoles. If they are removable and you don't get any options for bags to put underneath from others who've used a Citi Mini, I would opt for this type of bag and just not use the console from the rental company. Personally, I was never a fan of having something underneath that could get caught or keep us from being able to close the stroller quickly though.

We have owned 2 City Mini's over the years and they have served as our Disney stroller for 10 trips since 2008. We always have a backpack with whatever we need in it that is hung off the handle while someone is in the stroller. If no child in the stroller, then we just plop the backpack in the stroller seat instead. We also have a parent console on our handle and as long as the backpack strap is extended enough, it shouldn't get in the way. We also keep a plastic Disney bag with our ponchos rolled up inside and put that underneath in the stroller basket. The City Mini's basket can be a pain to try and get bags in and out of so we try not to put anything we might need quick or frequently in it. When my youngest was younger and still using diapers, etc, we had Skip Hop Saddle Bags and would use at least velcro'd on on the side if the stroller to carry wipes, a diaper, spare clothes, etc so that it was super easy and quick to grab in a hurry without having to dig through the backpack.

Tha
We have owned 2 City Mini's over the years and they have served as our Disney stroller for 10 trips since 2008. We always have a backpack with whatever we need in it that is hung off the handle while someone is in the stroller. If no child in the stroller, then we just plop the backpack in the stroller seat instead. We also have a parent console on our handle and as long as the backpack strap is extended enough, it shouldn't get in the way. We also keep a plastic Disney bag with our ponchos rolled up inside and put that underneath in the stroller basket. The City Mini's basket can be a pain to try and get bags in and out of so we try not to put anything we might need quick or frequently in it. When my youngest was younger and still using diapers, etc, we had Skip Hop Saddle Bags and would use at least velcro'd on on the side if the stroller to carry wipes, a diaper, spare clothes, etc so that it was super easy and quick to grab in a hurry without having to dig through the backpack.
Thank You. Very good info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter