Bad Weekend....I was naughty

TerriP

<font color=deeppink>"Slow 100 Post" Winner<br><fo
Shame on me, I was naughty this weekend. It started with lunch on Friday and went all the way through to a brownie late last night. :rolleyes: I have no good excuse, at least not good enough. I let my "pity party" attitude get the best of me. I've started back on the right course this morning...back to low-carb and I have a "date" with my treadmill tonight. ;)

To everyone who slipped this weekend....here's to a new day, a new week, and a new outlook! :D

You'd better get off your pity party grab a clippee and get serious! Time is awastin. (is that a word :) ) Anyhow always start again not on a monday start with the next time food passes your lips! You can do it. Get off your party and go girl!

Is it too early in our relationship for me to tell you I Love You???? <lol> That was *just* what I needed to hear. Thanks for the encouragement!! ;)

All right, Kamy...take my hand...here we go...back to being "good girls"!! ;) We're WORTH it!! :p

You're not alone with the "slipping" this past weekend. Mine started at a work golf tournament on Friday afternoon, and it just seemed to continue from there. Not a pity-party, or anything like that ... I just never journaled one thing for the past 3 days, and had a few things I wouldn't have if I had been counting my points. My weight was up this morning from my official weigh-in of yesterday (couldn't resist checking to see if it had started to catch up with me :( ... won't be getting back on that scale until Sunday morning like I'm supposed to).

Here's to a new day ... :D

Mary Liz

Originally posted by TerriP
To everyone who slipped this weekend....here's to a new day, a new week, and a new outlook! :D

Great attitude to start the week with!! I have to say that I have read a lot of success stories and almost every one of those folks admited to a slip-up every now and then. What is important is that you recognized your slip and now you have a postive outlook for the day and week ahead. Good for you!!! You can do it because only you can control what goes into your body.

Have a great (successful) week!

Tiggerlover, you are so wise today. Listen to Tiggerlover she knows what she is talking about :)

TerriP, I am about to hold forth :rolleyes: LOL, okay, I talk <i>a lot</i>. I'm not sure when that happened but I'm beginning to think it is a symptom of carbohydrate deprivation :teeth:

Okay, first of all, we don't beat ourselves up for having a relapse on our "eating healthy" goal. We don't feel guilty about it, either. We go back on plan with renewed determination, right away.

Feeling guilty or negative about eating off plan foods doesn't do a thing except waste our energy. We can't change the past. All you should be concerned with is "right now". <i>Right now</i> you are newly determined, refocused and back on track. Sounds like you are doing pretty great.

So, start taking your weight loss endeavors one day at a time. It helps to do that, I <i>must</i> do that, or I get frustrated and all negative and stuff--it's just not a pretty picture :rolleyes:

Secondly--where is your member clipart? Are you ashamed to be associated with us? ;) Why don't you take the WISH challenge and be properly sworn in and all of that? We really need you in our support group. We promise we will help just as much as we can.

Do me a favor and post to the WISH challenge thread? I use that post to keep the member roster up to date and you will find it right <b>HERE</b>.

I wish you would add the member clipart to your signature too. It's fun to "trade up" when we lose 5 pounds. We start with a zero loss no matter what we may have lost before taking the challenge and "trade up" to a different clipart every time we lose 5 pounds. It's fun.

I told you I talk a lot ;) Remember, confession is good for the soul but guilt is a waste of daylight. You are back on track, that's what is important.

Onward and Downward!
Katholyn

WOO-HOO, Terri!!!! You can't go wrong with an attitude like that! Forget about the weekend, it's in the past! Just focus on right now, today, and do the best you can. I am happy to hear that you have a date with your treadmill. Don't forget to bring the flowers (hee hee!) ;) Good luck and remember, it's ONWARD and DOWNWARD from here!!!

Isn't this just the BEST place to be when you do something you shouldn't? You all have taught me so mucha bout forgiving myself- and not just with weight loss mistakes!

What's done, is done- can't change it now- ONWARD... and DOWNWARD!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter