Bad news

I'm really sorry that you have to cancel because of the %@$!! stupid Regents tests. I've never understood why NY has their own "tests", other than to keep the Board of Regents employed. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You're the best Lisa. :hug: We will be staying at AKV August 6th thru 21st 2009. Lets start planning for another DWFB meet! :thumbsup2

Sounds like a great idea! Our APs expire on 8/21 -- so the timing is perfect for a last hurrah (now if they would just move the free DDP dates up I'll be all set!!!).

I'm really sorry that you have to cancel because of the %@$!! stupid Regents tests. I've never understood why NY has their own "tests", other than to keep the Board of Regents employed. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I completely agree!!! It also drives me crazy how much they focus the curriculum around the Regents!. :headache:

I feel your pain! Canceling was so hard to do for me, too :(

At least you have a December trip to look forward to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter