Bad news

Oh NO!!!:eek:

I shall tip my drink to you and promise to post lots of pics. You'll be there in spirit!

Oh, that's just terrible timing. How disappointing! And how much we'll miss you!

But I'm sure your DD will ace her exams....

And I do so look forward to seeing you in December!

Thanks Mindy and Jen. :hug: The December trip with you guys will be great.

That stinks!! :sad1: But at least I will get to meet y'all in December. :woohoo:

We'll miss you guys, but I'm sure DD will appreciate it.

At least we will get to see you at Mousefest in December!

Awwww...i'm so sorry! But i'm sure your DD will appreciate you being there for her! :hug:

We'll miss you but you'll be with us in spirit!!

aww that sucks! sorry you guys can't go but now I have two more people to help me petition for a complete over view with pics/video/ and maybe some live TRs!!!;)

Oh that's a bummer! I was looking forward to meeting you guys! I will "launch" a mojeetto in your honor!

Best of luck to your daugther on her tests... regents are tests right?

Sorry to hear the news......:sad2:

But, we will see you in December !!! :yay: :yay:

I feel your pain. :sad1: I was booked on it and cancelled a few weeks ago. Too hard to justify the cost going solo - DS can't miss school and we have no-one to watch him so DH couldn't go either. But again, like you guys, I am doing a December trip to ease my sorrow. :cutie:

Thanks guys. I still feel awful about it :sad2: but at least we'll meet a bunch of you guys in Dec. :goodvibes

ETA: (yep, Regents are tests.)

Honestly, I'm saddened :( I was looking forward to meet the two of you as much or more than anyone! Have a great time in December and I'm sure you'll see all the pics from the cruise and live vicariously through us.

Alicia, Paul, and Jenny ~ I'm so sorry you had to cancel, but as a parent I understand completely. I wish I could make it to Mousefest to spend a little more time with you as I so enjoyed meeting you last month. Maybe we'll be back @ WDW during the same time next summer and can get together then. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter