Bad Mothers' Handbook - Chapter 6

Another fun to read report. I suppose the writing of a good trip report is helped by traveling with a troupe of funny people having lots of fun, isn't it? Photgenic kids help, too.

Natalie, I can't believe that you are resistant to Wal-Mart's appeal. You must come to Tulsa sometime (only a short drive from the first ever Wal-Mart and where we all make an average of 5 trips to Wal-Mart per week) and I'll train you in efficient and effective Wal-Marting.

Another fun to read report. I suppose the writing of a good trip report is helped by traveling with a troupe of funny people having lots of fun, isn't it? Photgenic kids help, too.

Natalie, I can't believe that you are resistant to Wal-Mart's appeal. You must come to Tulsa sometime (only a short drive from the first ever Wal-Mart and where we all make an average of 5 trips to Wal-Mart per week) and I'll train you in efficient and effective Wal-Marting.

Do you know I've been to Orlando oodles of times and only been to Walmart once. It was Christmas Eve and we needed to find a Christmas Tree, we pulled up outside, went into the store and could not find a thing as it was soooo crowded. We stayed a total of 5 mins, but it's a place I've always meant to go back to as it seemed to have so many bargains.

Tina

I love Wal-Mart :love:

It's so sad that Nat didn't like it - I always thought we were so compatible :rotfl2:

you are on !

I love Wal-Mart :love:

It's so sad that Nat didn't like it - I always thought we were so compatible :rotfl2:

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

fab day there :cool1:

we know that water ride well, we all got drenched through on it :rotfl2:

Natalie,
I hate Walmart too! And we can walk to one.....It is always too crowded. I avoid it at all cost!

I've just read the whole report so far - really enjoying it. You look like you were having a fab time.:thumbsup2

looks like a great day. those cocktails look delish. pass one over would you?

A great day at IOA - one of our favourite parks.

I can't believe how much alike Joh and DD look on the Hulk ride. It's like looking at twins

Fab day Ladies :thumbsup2.Love the Hulk pics.You probably already know by now but Duelling Dragons will be renamed Dragon's Challenge,and The Flying Unicorn will be renamed Flight Of The Hippogriff.
Gosh i can't believe how brave you are-i am such a scaredy cat :lmao:.
Now i have followed those instructions on One Fish etc..many times-so why do i always end up wet :confused3,i have even tried doing the opposite to see if i got wet+i did :laughing:.
We love Wal-mart but i was suprised to see guns being sold in there :scared1:.x.

That diet's worked wonders for Nat, but it aint done you no favours. No, wait...

Scannedpictures002.jpg

Nat's quite right in her presumption about Duelling Dragons. The DVD for the latest Potter film includes a Wizarding World sneak peek. Somewhat surprisingly, it reveals more detail than has previously been available (to my knowledge).

The cast interviews are a little weak on content (effectively just one big promo with them eulogising about the whole thing), but the footage is new and includes snippets from Michael Gambon (Dumbledore), Robbie Coltrane (Hagred), Oliver and James Phelps (George and Fred Weasley), and Matthew Lewis (Nevville Longbottom) as well as Daniel Radclliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Tom Felton. They're interviewed in various settings, but it isn't clear whether we're viewing the film set or the theme park set.

You do get to see the interior of The Three Broomsticks, which appears to be 100% true to the film version. From there, you pass through into the Hogs Head where you'll experience the hog's head growling and sniffling at you. Michael Gambon claims that this will be his first stop where he'll be ordering 8 pints of butter beer. Disappointingly, it isn't alcoholic. What's all that about?

In Dragon Challenge (the old Dueling Dragons coaster), you'll compete in one of the challenges from the Tri-Wizard tournament. You'll walk through the champion's tent and see various artefacts from the Goblet of Fire.

Before boarding Flight of the Hippogriff (the old Flying Unicorn) Hagred will give everyone instructions about how to behave. The interesting part is that the ride will go past Hagred's Hut, so more familiar architecture from the films.

And now for the biggy - The Forbidden Journey inside Hogwarts Castle. It's described by Daniel Radcliffe as a condensed form of the chaos of Harry's life. The cast is shooting an exclusive piece encompassing the best moments from all the films. Unsurprisingly the queue is billed as an adventure in itself passing through the main staircase complete with moving portraits, a Defence Against The Dark Arts room, the Common Room, The Great Hall, a life size Wandering Willow, and the giant spider.

It's safe to say that the more I learn about it, the more my excitement and expectation builds.

Ooh! Likey likey like the Maji pool bar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter