Bad dreams before the trip

My mom emailed me today and said to be careful around water at Disney because she had a dream that we were on a water ride and my son drowned!

Thanks a lot mom!!:eek:

I have dreams like this too...everything is different. More like Six Flags..there are booths (tents) that sale stuff..like home made stuff...the rides yuou have to walk HIGH staires to get to them...and the Haunted mantion is REALLY haunted. Sometimes I dream that I am there...at the hotels...yet I can not go to the parks...we are there ofr something else...I can sit and see everything from my window and when we drive...but I can not go :scared1: ...NIGHTMARE!!!!

I had so many nightmares before our first ever trip last December. I spent so much time and money planning our trip, and I think I was afraid it would not live up to expections. But we had a wondeful trip and did not want to leave, and now I'm back planning for the next one. :)

I always have dreams that I get lost in the resorts....they all blend into each other and never get to the parks......wonder what that means???:confused3

Don't worry, I am now traumatized of IASW. I have always feared the water for some reason, so in my nightmare like 2 weeks before the trip, I was entering the polynesia room in my boat, and it was empty besides me, and all of a sudden the lights went out (i have fear of darkness too) and then like almost everything in the room caught on fire, and I was like NO! NOT THE WATER! So I stood in the boat really scared and woke up sweating :lmao: I don't know if the sweat was from fear, or the fact that we were on vacation by the beach and the room was really hot.:lmao::rotfl: I'm 13 so I have a long life of fear for Small World in my lifetime.:rotfl: I rode it on the trip, but I plugged my ears the whole time in that room. ( Plugging my ears is my way to relieve fear when I'm like in a pitch black room or apparently IASW. ):rotfl::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter