• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bad Afternoon today need to vent

I am truly disgusted at what i just read.I am so sorry that you got upset over this,i too would have.You done well by going to the manager,hope you get some outcome from this :hug:.x.

Update..... Rang up the manager he apologized a lot said he could not believe how my brother got treated he had got the report left for him so knew what went on. He was onto the company that the lady came from and was waiting for a response from them he asked could he ring us back later in the day when they get back to him he also assured us that he made it clear to them that she is never to be sent to work in the cinema again.

The Manager Rang us back the company she works have giving her a warning on the matter they said this is the first time she has ever been in trouble with them they have also suspended her for 4 week The cinema manager also said that he is calling a staff meeting to make sure this will not happen to another person as this is not a policy of the cinema and the always try go out of the way to be helpful to any person wit special needs (The whole reason we go to this cinema is how wheelchair/ special needs friendly it is) He said that he would like to treat my brother myself and my family to a day out at the cinema and everything is on them he also would like to offer my brother a few months supply of cinema tickets and other goodies for him he also gave us the name of the company she works for in case we would like to talk to them on the matter as its out of his hands on how they choose to deal with her...

I'm glad to see you received a positive response to something that should never have happened. Well done for standing up for your brothers rights and I hope you all have a lovely family day out, take care :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter