Backup iphone battery pack

SCFIREMAN

Jessica Rabbit fan
Is it worth it to spend the money on a charging pack for my iPhone while in wdw?

I bought a Trent charger from Amazon for $35. Best money ever spent! Definitely worth it.

maux

Absolutely worth it. I got a Anker® SlimTalk 3200mAh Portable Power Bank Backup for about $24 on Amazon and it was so worth it knowing you could use the phone for pictures, wait times, etc and not have to worry about battery life.

I have the Jackery Bar charger (from Amazon) and LOVE it. So worth it. Do be careful and read reviews though.

Just an FYI In jan I saw some people charging their phones in numerous diff places but as of right now I can't remember where they were.

I just this week bought an Enercell on clearance at Radio Shack for my Android phone because it won't make it through the day... I love to check in on Facebook and post photos. We also use the touringplans.com lines app, so need juice!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter