Backstage tour opinions

Disfruits

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip in early September, after Labor Day and we are trying to decide between:
AK Backstage Safari Tour
EPCOT Undiscovered Future World tour
Lunch with an Imagineer at Brown Derby
It's just my DH and myself...any opinions?

I'm not sure that the lunch with an imagineer is still being offered - you can call 407-wdw-tour and check. We are going in november and doing the segway tour as well as the 7 1/2 hour backstage magic tour of the 3 parks!! Let us know what you decide...sorry I can't be of more help!!

:goodvibes

I've been to most of the tours and they are all pretty good. From your choices I think I would go with Undiscovered Future World. If they are still doing it the same way you will be given a special viewing pass for Illuminations on the same day. This will get you into a reserved area for the show. It's near Italy and the view there is great for the show.

yes, lunch is still done as is dinner.

i've done both of the tours and enjoyed both, although backstage safari probably has an edge. future world does have a couple of nice perks though like going into the corporate lounges for Mission:Space and The Seas along with a couple of other backstage areas.

futureworld backdoors you into soarin
backstage safari backdoors you into the kilimanjaro safari (with a special spiel)

As far as I know, both Lunch with an Imagineer at the Hollywood Brown Derby and Dinner with an Imagineer at Artist Point are still being offered, with no intention of stopping either one any time soon.

I have done all three. As for the tours, what's your personal like, Epcot or AK? As for the Imagineer lunch/dinner, certainly a relaxing time, hearing about and asking some 'backstage information. I found all three to be very enjoyable and informative.

Thank you for your thoughts. We haven't made a decision yet, but everything we're hearing has been positive about all three. So we'll go with our gut and pick the one we think we'll enjoy the most. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter