Backstage Magic 12/9 - 12/14.

Hey Melanie - I have noticed that as well. I think we are going to do it since we have an extra day. We are not spending the night on Sunday, we are heading off to a friends house (which is cheaper). I hope that we get a couple rides in as well.

Good that will be fun then because we will already know someone on the tour.
I think we are at 36 days today...............:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Hey Max...........:wave:
I meant to pm you to ask you if you knew your pictures is in the new ABD 2009 trip guide? I was like I recognize that face. It's a really cute picture.

Yeah, I did notice that. Actually, all of the pictures with people in them were taken on my trip.

Dancing with you guys.......:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
We hit 28 days today since we are heading out Monday.
I'm soooooooooooo ready.

I am sooooooooooooo ready as well! Melanie, let me know the day you call to make the reservations for the tour.

Andrea,
We can call Friday the 14th.
I am soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
California here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know when a trip is closer because United will often email me a schedule change, often just a tweak within 15 minutes or so of my original flight times.

When I got the email, I thought, "Prompt as usual." :laughing:

Ok, so I am taking a cake decorating class. Today was my first attempt at a cake...............wonder what's on my mind????????????????:rolleyes1
100_4431.jpg

So techincally we won't be in Disneyland in 27 days, we will be in Hollywood but this is a Disney trip from the beginning so I thought it would be ok to take liberties. :lmao:

Melanie, the cake is awesome. I took a class before and mine never looked like that. But I do have a Mickey pan and have made Mickey cakes.

You guys have been waiting for this trip for a while. I wish I could have the patience you all possess.

Melanie, the cake is awesome. I took a class before and mine never looked like that. But I do have a Mickey pan and have made Mickey cakes.
Thanks Andrea. I was pleased with it & it tastes good too....I did a layer of chocolate buttercream in the middle.

You guys have been waiting for this trip for a while. I wish I could have the patience you all possess.
It has been a long wait Max, but it will be worth it in the end. Sometimes anticipation is a good thing.

Great job on the cake! I especially love the Disney font writing on it!!

Melanie, (and Andrea), did you take Wilton cake classes? I took all three levels last year and it was so much fun! It's amazing to see how the cakes progress -- make sure you take pictures of all your cakes, you will love being able to look back at them!!

28 days (for DH and I) and counting . . . . . . .

I can't wait to go!!! :banana: I am just glad I will be pretty busy between now and when we leave with Thanksgiving and other Holiday planning!!

:earsgirl:

I took the first one and attempted the second one.

Melanie - I don't know if we will be doing the extra tour now, I lost my job today.

Great job on the cake! I especially love the Disney font writing on it!!

Melanie, (and Andrea), did you take Wilton cake classes? I took all three levels last year and it was so much fun! It's amazing to see how the cakes progress -- make sure you take pictures of all your cakes, you will love being able to look back at them!!

28 days (for DH and I) and counting . . . . . . .

I can't wait to go!!! :banana: I am just glad I will be pretty busy between now and when we leave with Thanksgiving and other Holiday planning!!

:earsgirl:
I am taking the 1st Wilton Class now. I can't wait either.

I took the first one and attempted the second one.

Melanie - I don't know if we will be doing the extra tour now, I lost my job today.
Andrea....I'm so sorry (that is if you didn't want to loose your job-I wanted to loose my last one.):hug:

I think it is for the best because it is forcing me to change some things in my life. Brian is out of work to, so that is what makes it so hard right now. But I think after the new year I should be able to find somethng, but out of Michigan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter