• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Backpacks/Lunchboxes found at Legoland?

hlbrink

Mouseketeer
We are heading to Legoland in a couple of weeks and my son is dying for a Ninjago backpack and lunch box for school. There are none to be found near me (Missouri) but I was wondering if I would have any luck looking at the shops at the theme park.

TIA for any info!

When we looked last Oct. there were not any Ninjago backpacks - we were also looking for them. Maybe it will be different before the school year starts?

Several online retailers do have them - we just ordered from toysrus.

Thanks! We did find the red backpack that he wanted on Toys R Us and ordered it, but there are no lunch boxes to be found online plus I called every location in St. Louis. I even called Legoland retail, and was told that their buyers have been trying to place orders for months but can't get any stock.

There are plenty of ebay listings, but I try to not patronize resellers that jack up prices. If worse comes to worse, he can put an Angry Birds lunch box inside his Ninjago backpack :thumbsup2

Have you tried having one custom made? I LOVE Etsy & find that most sellers are very willing to work with you.

There's lots of listings for custom Ninjago/Lego t-shirts & birthday stuff. Maybe try asking if they could just apply the decal to a lunchbox instead?

Worth a try, right? And your son would have a one of a kind item!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter