Backpack?

flying_babyb

DIS Veteran
What do you all have in your backpacks for school? I have taken online classes for years so I have no clue what I need HELP!!

Besides the basics I would have to suggest my two life-savers: hard candy and gum! For staying awake! I'm a "pack a day" chewer... I constantly am chomping on gum but it helps me stay focused, especially during exams..

Well, I since returned to school a couple of years ago after many years off :rolleyes1 I've gotten my studying down to a science. I'll list what I think are basics (for me anyway), but I won't list everything in my Mary Poppins Bag :rotfl:

Essentials:
3 ring binder (don't waste time w/notebooks, a lot of teachers hand out papers or power points and it's nice to keep them all together with my own notes)
index cards (I'm the queen of flash card studying)
small stapler
mechanical pencil (who wants to sharpen)
pen
highlighter
good eraser
calculator (if not taking a math class, then just a small one to figure out grades)
colored pencils (really help with graphs, visuals, mind maps-get the crayola erasable-the best!)
paper clips (just a couple)
rubber bands (just a couple)
iPod (to tune out other people when I'm trying to study)
Post-it notes (to mark things and pages)
wet wipes (those tables in the library can get gross with people drooling while they're sleeping-especially during cold season :sick: -yuck!)
flash drive (in case you have extra time and want to work on that research paper in the school's computer lab):surfweb:

Non-essentials:
plastic coffee mug (like a refillalbe mug-good to heat water in the microwave; I make tea & it helps me study better :coffee: )
tea bags, splenda
change (in case I need to use the vending machine)
lotion, chapstick, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter