Backpack on rides?

cheryterese

DIS Veteran
Please remind me, is there a spot to put a backpack down before getting on a ride at Disney (cubby, etc.)? I can't remember! Thanks!

Soarin, FoP, and ST have a space to put a backpack. That's all I can think of right now. On everything else, we put it between our feet and put one leg through a strap.

and put one leg through a strap.
This is especially important on Rockin' Roller Coaster, I've lost count of the number of times I've just managed to catch something that slid out from behind my legs. Once I caught my small backpack up by my ear during a loop! Talk about heart-stopping moment.

I'm wondering what other people do with backpacks on 7DMT. Even though I'm fairly small, I sometimes feel like my backpack hardly fits down there. I put it on top of my feet (one leg through the strap) because there's hardly room to set it down between them. I can't imagine what someone with longer legs does with a backpack on that ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter