Backpack Diaper Bag

Just scored a brand new packabe off of JJB's Pink Room for the same price I would have paid this morning from babysteals! I am so excited to send the one I bought from back to Amazon! I saved $50!

Just scored a brand new packabe off of JJB's Pink Room for the same price I would have paid this morning from babysteals! I am so excited to send the one I bought from back to Amazon! I saved $50!

YAY!!! So happy for you!

If anyone else is looking for a backpack type diaper bag, here is a great deal on 2 different backpack style bags from The Bumble Collection. They are also offering a tote bag. I have one of their Samantha stroller bags, which I LOVE!!!!

https://www.ecobabybuys.com/index.php

If you don't mind me asking, what is the material like on these bags?

The inside lining is satin. The outside is coated with Teflon to make it waterproof and harder for stains to get on it. It is kind of smooth and very easy to wipe off. It is flexible too. It not stiff or bulky. The bag itself holds its shape well, but it flexible enough that you can cram a lot in there. I hope that makes sense.

I'm glad you were able to get a great deal. I hope you enjoy it!

I found one from Fisher Price, it has individual compartments for all necessities, such as wipes, diapers, insulated spot for bottles, etc. You can search for it on amazon.
I just bought this one for our upcoming trip in May! I found it at a Burlington Coat Factory. I love all the different compatments it has.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter