Backlot Express Restaurant - Reviews

We ate here yesterday and were pleasantly surprised by the value - for 11.99 euro's we got a hot main (I went for a croque monsieur which was lovely, hubby and sister had the veggie pasta dish which they described as 'ok') a side of crisps, a soft drink and a dessert. The mains were of a decent size and there was plenty of choice of desserts, including the 20th anniversay delice which was lovely. It could do with more seating but part of the problem was probably caused by the fact that you couldn't use the out door area because of the snow!

Overall good value for ok if not spectacular food.

Backlot Express is our "go to" restaurant for lunch at DHS. We enjoy sitting in the Pirates section and the food is consistently good and reasonably priced.

We love the croque monsieur. The pizzas and sandwiches are also good. The "menu" options (or "combos" as we call them in the U.S.) include an entree, chips, drink, and dessert for under 12 euros.

We ate here on Monday 13 October 20014 at approx 12.45

We had a combination of a pizza - 8.99E, 2 croque monsieur's - 6.99E each, a baguet - 6.99E, 3 soft drinks 3.19E each and 2 hot chocolates, 2.69E each. Total bill was 44.41E.

I don't have any photos of the food, but it was all really nice and a good place for a quick stop off. It's also had an Iron Man overlay. The pirates area is still there too. A great place also for just a sit down and a drink.

I ate here last week and had a Croque Monsieur and Diet Coke. Very tasty and would recommend this over eating in Studio 1 where I found the food more average. Total cost after AP discount was just under 10 Euros which isn't bad for DLP. I really like the Marvel themeing too!

QQwysVp.jpg

We stopped off in here a couple of times between 18 - 20 October 2016.

We didn't eat meals but enjoyed the hot chocolate, 2.99E. I think the bottles of coke were on a deal with the muffins, 5.59 for both. Also get 10% annual pass discount in there. Still has the Iron Man overlay and Pirates section and is a good stop off for a welcome rest to warm up if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter