Back!

chrismoo

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I'm back now and had a great time. :cool1:

Thank you all very much for the Birthday thread!.

Will sort trip report & photos later but a couple of comments for now.

Good:

Hotel New York is quite good. (will have to visit all the hotels before I can rank them :rotfl: )

I miss New York style pudding for breakfast its very yummy.

SNOW!!! It was a blizzard on Saturday the park was completely covered all-day.

Christmas parade with real snow! It started snowing again 5 mins before the paraded started.

Bad

Its way too hot in the rooms, we had a lake side on the 7th floor and the window does not open and the aircon sounds like a helicopter.

The Lion King show, three of the performers have changed (I think). Simba, Scar & Nala. It might have been an off day but they are no where near as good as the originals.

Glad you enjoyed and looking forward to trip report!
New YOrk is definitely on my list to try, so I'll be interested in all the detail!
Also, what's this about pudding for breakfast?? That doesn't sound very American! LOL Do tell!
:rotfl:

Welcome back!!! So glad you had a great time!!! Looking forward very much to reading your trippie and seeing your photos (especially the ones with snow!). I agree about the rooms - we went early November when it was really mild. We turned the heating off and opened the windows but it was still really hot. I envy you real snow - the park must look even more magical!!

jodyb said:
what's this about pudding for breakfast?? That doesn't sound very American! LOL Do tell!
:rotfl:

I'm really not sure what I was eating, its a baked pudding, I guess it might be like bread and butter pudding or it could be a sponge I don't know.

It has some dried fruit in, and some sort of stringy fibre. and spice possibly cinnamon.

Its warm and very filling. It could be made of cats and donkeys its a mystery.

I think I must be in the small minority but I really hope it doesn't snow when we are in DLRP over Christmas - I like snow to look at but I really hate having it around me - it makes walking around so much harder and it gets all slushy and dirty after a while. I'll be happy with fake snow!

hi there,

with all that snow did it affect any of the rides?? did some have to shut?? did the parades carry on as normal, they weren't shortened or cancelled??

im going 19 december,while it would be nice to have snow i would be upset if we couln't go on much!!

thank for any help!!
glad you had a great time,can't wait for trip report and pictures!!!

shelliexxxx :love: :cheer2: :grouphug:

I really hope there is real snow when I go, would be the icing on the cake!

Looking forward to seeing the photos

sc

Would like to see your PHOTOS !!!!!!!!!

Real snow ???? No, thanks , I hope we don't find any when we go on January !!!!
9.gif

What your MAGIC moments have been ?

Laura :cheer2:

chrismoo said:
Hotel New York is quite good. (will have to visit all the hotels before I can rank them :rotfl: )

Only quite good!?! :earseek: :teeth:

Glad you had a great time!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter