Back to the Dis

big_ol_lineman

DIS Veteran
Oh it has been a long time since I was on here, back when the VMK forum was still around. A lot of memories are stirring around as of late seeing that I'm looking at possibly going back to DW.

Anyways let me introduce myself, my name is Aaron. Currently residing in Texas. My first trip was back in 05 from there we moved to Tampa and became annual passholders. For 4 years we spend about every weekend at DW. Sadly, my last trip was back in 09 and I've been itching to go back. Luckily I found someone who is just slightly less disney crazed as I am and we are getting married on Halloween. Sadly, no honeymoon but we are looking at going next year around the same time. Not going every weekend and having a lot of family problems has put a damper on my disney craze. Memories of my family actually being a family once more is both happy and painful at the same time seeing what it has come to today. I'm trying to look past all the has beens and trying to look at what we are going to do once we get there with the soon to be mrs. While it has been a long time since I've been on the boards I know that this is a community of like minded disney fanatics. So while you don't know me and I haven't shown my face in years, I could use some help.

Thank you

Welcome back to the Dis and congratulations on your pending nuptials. Having recently separated from my husband, I know how life throws things at you that get in the way of your hobbies and interests and that with this big change in your life it may be a while before you are able to enjoy the parks the way you used to. But just try to accept the baby steps and I'm sure you will find yourself back in WDW in no time. Again welcome back to the boards.

Best of luck with everything.

Dora

Welcome back Aaron. Like you I was on here a while back, but never really posted anything, lack of time and whatnot. Also like you I am back on to get in touch with my DISNEY side again, or more rather. My reasons are similar, my life for years has had soo many ups and downs, I feel like a yo-yo. I first realized I needed a change when I was in Disney last year. I realized that I need to live in Florida. So that is my new goal. (I live in Canada...so as you can imagine, I have a great deal to do to make my goal a reality.) The next realization came when I was in an auto accident just before Christmas last year. I have been dealing with issues steaming from that...and the only thing that give me any peace is thoughts of Disney. Thanks to the DIS cast like JeniLynn, Teresa and Kathy and all their posts and pictures (along with some other great FB pages all Disney related) I am actually able to think of something other then my daily headaches and pains from the accident.

I am planning a trip back to Orlando in April 2016, with any luck, I can meet up with some other DIS people and make this next trip even more spectacular than the last.

Enough of my babble...

Welcome back! Sure we will see you around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter