Back to our happy place TR - Finally Complete!

What a great trip report, I really enjoyed reading it - I too got all mushy and tears came to my eyes over that photo of your daughter hugging Ariel :)
We're complete Disney novices so I really love seeing your photos and descriptions of all your experiences, it really helps in the planning, so thank you for taking the time to share with us :)

what a fantastic trip report, looks like you all had an awesome time.

I guess we need to hope for a big growth spurt before we go! haha

Thank you!

:rotfl2: I know that feeling, last year when she started to grow all I was thinking was please grow enough for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and RC Racer! She really wanted to go on them, thankfully she was just big enough!

You can be as rambling as you like - all the better for a trip report :thumbsup2!

Thanks! I tend to ramble when I'm talking too but when I read back over these not only is there loads of typos I've used 100 words when 10 will do :rotfl: that's just me though!

What a great trip report, I really enjoyed reading it - I too got all mushy and tears came to my eyes over that photo of your daughter hugging Ariel :)
We're complete Disney novices so I really love seeing your photos and descriptions of all your experiences, it really helps in the planning, so thank you for taking the time to share with us :)

I was in bits, I'm not quite sure how I held it together, she was so happy, I had to buy all the photos they captured that perfectly.

Thank you I really appreciate that, I went a couple of times as a child but never stayed onsite and I stumbled upon this site 2 years ago when I started planning my first trip with Chloe and it was brilliant. I've found loads of tips so helpful and when I came across the trip reports I found them so interesting and helpful and that's why I always write one when we go because although it's me going on and on there might be something helpful in it to someone :goodvibes

What a wonderful trip report. I love your photos they are amazing! Your little girl looks like a true disney princess. Thank you for sharing :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter