back packs in the park

allisonw

Earning My Ears
im planning on taking our double stroller for our two girls and having one bag in it so it's easy to unpack it when we leave the stroller, can i take the bag w/ us on most rides? the big ones won't matter b/c one adult will stay with the baby but the family rides are my concern, i can't imagine it would be a problem though.

im planning on taking our double stroller for our two girls and having one bag in it so it's easy to unpack it when we leave the stroller, can i take the bag w/ us on most rides? the big ones won't matter b/c one adult will stay with the baby but the family rides are my concern, i can't imagine it would be a problem though.
Yes, you will be safe with it on most rides.

I always have my backpack with me on all the rides and will not leave it anywhere, especially since I usually have my camera/lenses in it (Camera bag is inside backpack). My backpack typically has other things too like a poncho for rain, flip flops, etc. The one thing I have been thinking about is bringing a rolling backpack, similar to the one I use for my laptop so I don't have to carry it all day.

I always have a backpack with me and I haven't found any rides that I couldn't bring it on...(but you might want to be careful on water rides like Splash and Kali River Rapids)

On many rides that would seem incompatible with bags (like Soarin), there are mesh pouches to put your bag in while you ride. On roller coasters, I tend to set the bag by my feet and put my leg through one of the straps just for peace of mind.

I always have a backpack with me and I haven't found any rides that I couldn't bring it on...(but you might want to be careful on water rides like Splash and Kali River Rapids)

On many rides that would seem incompatible with bags (like Soarin), there are mesh pouches to put your bag in while you ride. On roller coasters, I tend to set the bag by my feet and put my leg through one of the straps just for peace of mind.

Agreed, same here. With me at all times. Just pack ziplocks in there for cameras and valuables that can't get wet. Place them in there on the wet rides just in case. Never had an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter