Back on the Board

RudemanRB

New Yawker in Los Angeles
Sorry Gang I knew I fell off the board for a while.

I work at LAX so it's been crazy, (any of you boarders coming into LAX and need advice or would like to meet up for coffee or lunch just give me a hollar)

Gonna be planning a DL trip pretty soon, I gotta take my girls to either the halloween or Christmas decorations.

Which one do you prefer and why?

Thanks

:wizard: Rudy

Welcome back! :goodvibes

I personally like the Christmas decorations better because I'm more of a Christmas person and not so much into Halloween. I love how festive and sparkly everything looks and I love how they decorate IASW -- both inside and out.

Sorry Gang I knew I fell off the board for a while.

I work at LAX so it's been crazy, (any of you boarders coming into LAX and need advice or would like to meet up for coffee or lunch just give me a hollar)

Gonna be planning a DL trip pretty soon, I gotta take my girls to either the halloween or Christmas decorations.

Which one do you prefer and why?

Thanks

I do have a professional question for you if you don't mind :rolleyes: My mom is flying in from Baton Rouge and I am hearing LAX is quite huge and she's never been there and I've never been there so we have no idea the easiest way to navigate it to get to where the Super Shuttle picks up. Is there any light you can shed on this that might make it a little less daunting for her? TIA!

It's actually not that hard to find the Super Shuttle or other shuttle pick up locations - they are just outside of the doors by where you pick up your luggage. There are big signs for Private Shuttles, Shared Transportation, and Buses (this one is more tricky because there is no actual sign that says Disneyland Express, which we were looking for :rolleyes: )

It's actually not that hard to find the Super Shuttle or other shuttle pick up locations - they are just outside of the doors by where you pick up your luggage. There are big signs for Private Shuttles, Shared Transportation, and Buses (this one is more tricky because there is no actual sign that says Disneyland Express, which we were looking for :rolleyes: )

Thanks!

super shuttle has a representative at their stops. you can find them right outside the terminals, there's an inner lane for cars and an outter lane for busses, and vans.

if you were going to take the Disneyland bus (which is actually run by grey line) you would catch that bus under the green signs.

I just can't remember the color for the supershuttle. (ironically I'm at work at the airport now) :rotfl2:

Welcome back (I work 5 mins from you in El Segundo. :) )

So, did you take your daughters during Halloween, or did you opt for a visit during Christmas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter