Back last week, from best trip yet...highs and lows!

bonhoga

Bonhoga
Hi All. sorry for the delay in posting this but I was straight back to work on Tuesday......anyway here are my highs and lows :-)

Our room at the DLH, WOW! Just wow! We had a terrace room right opposite the pool and at check in Ivan [the CM] hadn't printed off the correct number of fast passes....so gave us extra, first piece of luck.
sun%20terrace_zpshnkz6yes.jpg
[/IMG]
sun%20terrace_zpshnkz6yes.jpg

sun%20terrace%202_zpsi7aiu9ix.jpg

Shona on the sun terrace at the DLH, just outside our room.

Next door to us was a really nice Scottish family who not only gave us our fast passes for their last day [ I think we only queued for anything once!] but also left us a bottle of wine and a very nice message when they left :love:. I have told them all about these boards so I really hope they join!

All our meals were fantastic, no complaints whatsoever and we really got good value with our vouchers. We changed our reservation at Inventions to Chez Remy as we thought having breakfast in Inventions it would be nice to have a change!
chez%20remy_zpshvwbtg2h.jpg

chez%20remy%202_zpsvgcvgunh.jpg

Chez Remy
Blue%20Lagoon_zpsrbsgrmo7.jpg

Blue Lagoon

Sorry don't seem to have any photos of Walts but this time we got Discoveryland and I think it' s my favourite room so far !

No queues, except Star Tours on Saturday morning....we could have used fast passes but the wait time said 10mins........it was more like 40 !

The sun shone the whole time, except for Saturday night late on when we got spectacular thunder and lightening.

Best high having so much fun with the girls, apologies to those who met us out after BBWWS
one%20of%20many_zpsdfzkyvat.jpg

Laughs!
Teacups_zpsbeqysaoi.jpg

On the teacups
11731611_10152971386282409_1740946854484680971_o_zpsktnikrve.jpg

At BBWWS!

Finally not DLRP but getting upgraded in Paris to a room with a view like this............

bedroom%20view_zpsnylrz4ec.jpg

And the lows.............................
There weren't any! My luggage going missing on the way home was a real pest but nothing to do with Disney:rolleyes: .....and of course being home with no ticker is never good! Just need to get the next trip in the pipeline :rolleyes1

K x

Fab report, I'm so looking forward to my say in the DLH in December.

very nice room at the DLH, you all looked like you were having a ball!

Your smiles in your photos say it all - you had a ball. :goodvibes Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup2

Thanks all, we had such a good time! Jonjo there was a queue for Salon Mickey on Saturday morning!!!!??? Tricia, we all had favourite dining moments, but enjoyed them all. I loved Walts [which was back to it's high standard after a little disappointing visit last trip], Erin loved Blue Lagoon, Grace loved BBWWS [?? understandable...but for food?] and Shona loved them all, she'd never been before :) . Elaine our room at the DLH was 3065, incase anyone would like the same , and Anemone we didn't just smile , we laughed so much!

The lasses even got me on BTM on Saturday night after Chez Remy, I screamed the whole way to the top and when I finally opened my eyes lightening flashed all around us and I started all over again!!!! The poor men in front kept telling me to ssshhhhhh, but Erin assures me it was in jest and that they were hysterical watching me! Grace bought the official photo, when she sends it to me I will load it. Shona turns 30 when I turn 50 so if we haven't been again before then........that's a definite.

K

PS Should have said Tricia that we also did the Princess meal at Auberge on Friday at lunch time the food was amazing but I am quite character shy so found it quite full on! The girls loved it though, and if you are into the characters you really shouldn't miss it !

What an amazing trip you've had again - So many smiles and happy moments to keep :goodvibes

Great photo's had to smile just looking at you all having so much fun!

I'd love to see your BTM pic, I'm a big wuss screamer on everything :-)

Congrats on the pixie dust and the great room. Meeting new friend, with wine is the best. Thank you for the trip report and photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter