Back last night

DLPdaft

<font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li
and had a great time as always :goodvibes.

Highs - the park being so quiet (even on both weekend days) that we rode BTM and POTC oh, hundreds of times;
Breakfast at Inventions at the Disneyland Hotel - just do it! Amazing food, great service, lovely surroundings, and Duffy just outside the restaurant waiting for hugs and photos :cloud9:;
Rolli the CM at Stitch Live yesterday - really makes the experience the best, regardless of which country you are from;
Christmas castle lighting ceremony (just for how magical the castle looks as it changes colour :love:);
Bonfire fireworks over the lake - 25 minutes of musically-accompanied fireworks. The final number especially was spectacular.

Lows - 2 of the shows unfortunately.
Mickeys Winter Wonderland - started on Sunday (not advertised), when we watched it and it was lovely as always. No shows at all on Monday or Tuesday, despite it being advertised on the park programme as a 4x daily show, every day.
Cars n Stars - we watched this yesterday, lovely sunny day, there was no stopping from the cars at all, they just drove up, around the stage, and left. Erm what was the point of that? I really hope this isn't a regular occurrence, we were very disappointed with this, having seen it many times before and always seen the stage show and the interaction backstage.

Interesting to hear the weekend was quiet too, hope it's the same next week!:thumbsup2

Cheryl

Welcome back, glad you had a lovely trip & that it was quiet considering it was a weekend:thumbsup2

Breakfast at Inventions at the Disneyland Hotel - just do it! Amazing food, great service, lovely surroundings, and Duffy just outside the restaurant waiting for hugs and photos :cloud9:;

Sorry to hijack your thread, but can you pay to have your breakfast here now?

Glad you enjoyed your trip :)

Sorry to hijack your thread, but can you pay to have your breakfast here now?

Glad you enjoyed your trip :)

thanks all.

mummybear yes you can pay to eat breakfast here - its 14 euros per adult, 6 euros per child.

thanks all.

mummybear yes you can pay to eat breakfast here - its 14 euros per adult, 6 euros per child.

Are Chracters at breakfast in Inventions? If so it works out cheaper than a character breakfast at Cafe Mickey! May have to do that!

Are Chracters at breakfast in Inventions? If so it works out cheaper than a character breakfast at Cafe Mickey! May have to do that!

they are not in the restaurant itself, they are at the entrance to Inventions (the lounge area shared by Cafe Fantasia and the restaurant). We saw Eeyore and Rabbit on our way in to breakfast, and Duffy on our way out. The food is much better than breakfast at Cafe Mickey too, in my opinion. As are the surroundings and the service :).

thanks all.

Sorry for more questions, do you pre-book at DLH and if so are you given a time slot?

We have stayed at DLH and also thought the breakfast surroundings were nice and also like that the Characters are not actually walking around the tables, feel it leads to a better eating atmosphere (the children eat their food rather than wanting autographs, unlike at Cafe Mickey) Also agree about the food being good.

Having breakfast here may be a nice treat for us all on our next trip :)

Sorry for more questions, do you pre-book at DLH and if so are you given a time slot?

We have stayed at DLH and also thought the breakfast surroundings were nice and also like that the Characters are not actually walking around the tables, feel it leads to a better eating atmosphere (the children eat their food rather than wanting autographs, unlike at Cafe Mickey) Also agree about the food being good.

Having breakfast here may be a nice treat for us all on our next trip :)

I popped into the DLH the day before and asked the concierge there about it. She was lovely, and assured me that at the DLH you don't have to book a time at all for breakfast. Just go to the restaurant and tell them you'd like to pay for breakfast. Its open from 7am to 11am. We went just after 10am, and there were still guests coming in for breakfast when we left at around 10.45.

I popped into the DLH the day before and asked the concierge there about it. She was lovely, and assured me that at the DLH you don't have to book a time at all for breakfast. Just go to the restaurant and tell them you'd like to pay for breakfast. Its open from 7am to 11am. We went just after 10am, and there were still guests coming in for breakfast when we left at around 10.45.

Thank you so much for answering my questions, breakfast at DLH is now on our To-Do List for January :yay:

Welcome back Elaine, glad you had a great time. :goodvibes I wonder if a Duffy bear accompanied you home?

Welcome back Elaine, glad you had a great time. :goodvibes
I wonder if a Duffy bear accompanied you home?

No he didn't, although I was quite taken with him on our first couple of days, he was everywhere :rotfl:! Zero came home with us instead.

Love Zero - I've got a teeny weeny beanie of him that I put on the Christmas tree.

Cars n Stars - we watched this yesterday, lovely sunny day, there was no stopping from the cars at all, they just drove up, around the stage, and left. Erm what was the point of that? I really hope this isn't a regular occurrence, we were very disappointed with this, having seen it many times before and always seen the stage show and the interaction backstage.

Welcome home. Glad you had a fab time. I too noticed this about stars in cars but i thought it was just me... lol
Looking forward to hearing more :thumbsup2

Welcome home Elaine.

Shame about the shows but sounds like you had a great time :goodvibes

Welcome back! Glad you found a little Zero - we love him too!! :lovestruc

[/B]

No he didn't, although I was quite taken with him on our first couple of days, he was everywhere :rotfl:! Zero came home with us instead.

I may be alone in this but I am not a fan of Duffy in the parks... seems a build the bear rip off ;). Now zero or any other characters from Nightmare before Christmas that is an entirely different story.

The breakfast at Inventions sounds lovely. Can I make a plea that you will post up a review on the restaurant thread?

will do Reid - I have breakfast at Inventions, dinner at the Parkside Diner, and BBWWS to review (all firsts for us :goodvibes).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter