Back from the fort

Minnie mom of 6

Earning My Ears
We got a nice little treat at the fort this weekend the Ford Ironman 70.3 Florida. was today. http://ironman.com/ We got to see some of the Bikers and Runners practice. The kids thought is was cool! The fort was down to one way traffic for the event but everything was smooth!

We arrived Friday and got upgraded from w/e (usually in the 2000 loop) to w/e/s We were right next door th the comfort station in the 1400 loop. I liked the site the kids got to run back and forth to the theater. There was not to much of a crowd until Saturday am.

Saturday we went to Universal and Blizzard Beach and then we relaxed by the pool and hit the movie for the 2nd night.

Sunday am was cloudy and so we packed up for a the ride home.

We had a Great time!!! I wish we could have stayed longer but our real vacation is in July and this was just a "welcome back home" type trip (moved from Orlando to Bham and then back in 6 months) we needed to relax and have fun!!:cool1:

you were so close :( we were 1439 lol!! We had a big jeep tent and a lot of boys running around :) Glad you had a great time :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter