Back from the Boardwalk Inn

nascargirl

DIS Veteran
We just came back from an amazing time in the World. We were there for 1 glorious short week. We were booked in a Standard room for part of the week and treated ourselves to Concierge the end of the week to celebrate our anniversary. Upon checking in we were told we had been upgraded to Concierge for our entire stay. If was great seeing the Boardwalk Concierge staff again. Had chocolate covered strawberries everynight with a glass of wine. We love spending our time with them as though they are part of our family. No signs of bedbugs thank goodness. The parks were very manageable until the weekend. We were awarded dream passes to the Magic Kingdom. Had our anniversary dinner at the Ca Grill. Looking forward to July for a long weekend of Nascar and Disney.:banana: :banana:

what a great trip report! we stopped by the bwi last trip and it looked beautiful...

sounds like you had a great trip
i love the bWI staff on the club level they are great

are you going to the pepsi 400 in july?
we are checking in at the GF in july and my DH and son are going over to daytona to see the pepsi 400

I am now reconsidering our reservation at the YC due to reports that SAB closes early. We have been known to visit the Poly or GF pool in the evening and do not want that option unavailable to us. Our second Epcot hotel choice is the BWI-- What time does their large pool with slide close in mid- April ???

Glad to hear you had a great trip. We are going to stay at the BWI in Aug. for the first time. I have a standard view booked, what requests should I make?

Thats great news , glad you had a special experience on a special occasion - we have stayed at the BW before but this year we upgraded to Concierge and can't wait !:cool1:

One of the questions asked was what time the big pool opens. We have always gone to the quiet pool back in the garden area. It may be smaller but is very enjoyable. The other question asked was what to request. I would definately ask for a Boardwalk view if possible or a garden view. Try and stay away from the elevators because you will hear them quite often going up and down. That might not be an issue for some. I think whatever room you have, you will be happy.:rotfl2:

We just came back from an amazing time in the World. We were there for 1 glorious short week. We were booked in a Standard room for part of the week and treated ourselves to Concierge the end of the week to celebrate our anniversary. Upon checking in we were told we had been upgraded to Concierge for our entire stay. If was great seeing the Boardwalk Concierge staff again. Had chocolate covered strawberries everynight with a glass of wine. We love spending our time with them as though they are part of our family. No signs of bedbugs thank goodness. The parks were very manageable until the weekend. We were awarded dream passes to the Magic Kingdom. Had our anniversary dinner at the Ca Grill. Looking forward to July for a long weekend of Nascar and Disney.:banana: :banana:

I so cant wait to stay at BI someday!

Sounds like there have been alot of free upgrades at checkin....

nascargirl--Glad you had a great stay!! How nice to be upgraded to concierge for the first part of your stay!! Hope the "family" was great! I can't wait to see them again. Did you happen to hear anything about rehab on the rooms at the BWI? There have been rumors going around here and I saw the same thing in one of the guidebooks. Just curious!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter