Back from our trip...

OneExcitedMomma

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to thank everyone for some wonderful, time-saving, money-saving, stress-saving tips for our recent trip. Myself, DP and our 2 girls had such a fantastic holiday, definitely our favourite family holiday so far. We ate in some lovely restaurants and saw everything there was to see. Weather was excellent for the first 2 days, walked around in t-shirts, 3rd day was a bit overcast but the rain stayed away. Happy days! Unfortuntely there was one blip on the horizon, I lost my camera on the last night. It definitely took the shine off it for me and I'm still a bit down over it, but hey, I'm sure I'll get over it. I had some beautiful pics of the girls and we had even bought a lovely Disney leatherbound photo-album. I either left it in a shop in Disney village, or the most likely is that I left it in a taxi from the village to Explorers hotel. As it was our last night we decided to treat ourselves to a taxi, instead of a shuttle bus. However, I'm trying to comfort myself with the fact that we'll probably get back in the new year due to the Dream annual passes we bought, (and saved a fortune in the shops with! :) ). We'll just have to take lots more photos, after I buy a new camera....

Welcome back:goodvibes ,
i feel for you and your camera :sad1: i lost mine in 1999 in the second day of our stay (well the truth is: i left it at Pizzeria Bella Notte where we had had lunch and it found another owner because i checked at the lost things office and no one had brought it back there :eek:).
Hope the good memories are still with you anyway and it has not spoilt your hoiliday completely pixiedust:

Thats such a shame about your camera Momma,

But your trip sounds excellent - aren't those Dream Passes brill?

Elaine

Glad you had a great time.. The Dream AP has to be the biggest Disney bargain ever don't forget to rush back for the ToT opening...

Glad you had a great trip, shame about losing your camera though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter