Back from doctor.

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
He said the baby looked good in the ultrasound.

He did say that there was a bruise on the placenta......apparently it is where the placenta pulls away from the uterine wall (in this case about 3 cm by 4 cm) and has some bleeding. However, this was apparently present on the ultrasound 3 weeks ago (which neither I or my Dr. was aware of) and it hasn't changed since then.

The cervix was closed and had gotten longer...a good thing.

As to the fluid level, the radiologist made no mention of it, so Dr. has to call the radiologist to find out more about that.

He did tell me no more 12 hour shifts and did say if I had more problems, he might take me off work, but did not mention bed rest. Yea!!

He told me to take it easy this week (yea, right!!) and he would see me in a week.

Take it easy, yea right, with all those kids. Good luck trying to rest. Glad to hear you got a good report.

I'm glad your little one looks good! Please take it easy, I had my placenta seperate from the wall too and it was scary!

Glad to hear that everything went well at the doctor's office!!! Do you know the sex of the baby yet (or are you going to be surprised?) Keep us posted!!!

Good news :D
and yea funny how doctors take great delight in telling mums to take it easy......when there are other kids at home :rolleyes:

Glad to hear positive news for you! Good luck with that taking it easy part. Wouldn't you rest more at work? LOL!

I am glad things look good. Please take the philosophy I did...always be a little more conservative than the doctor...you can get rest everyday. It just may not be easy. {{{Hugs}}}

Sounds like good news. :) Try to take it easy as much as possible...I know it will be hard...at the very least you can use that as an excuse to get out of doing stuff you don't want to do. ;)

Definitely take it easy, Kristy! I can't believe you could 12 hour shifts now.

Take good care of yourself and your little girl! (I know you will :))
Cathy

So happy to hear all is well with you and the baby! TAKE IT EASY!! I did the month of bedrest with DD #2...it is NOT fun! :eek:

Glad to hear everything is going well. Take care of yourself and relax (yeah, right), but try!!

Sounds encouraging, Kristie! :) Now get your rest! (or at least try to, anyway! :) )

Originally posted by ~Sparkly~Zoe
Congrats! How much longer now?

I am at 22 weeks now, so 18 more to go. (Wow, that sounds like forever!!!)

Yea Kristy! Good news. I'll bet that those bigger kids of yours could help out quite a bit while you rest...since my morning sickness has been so bad this time I retired from kitchen duty and my 6 and 4 year old DDs unload the dishes and 8 yo DS loads them up. Granted, things are not always put where I would put them...I'm so grateful to have them done.

Try your best to take it easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter