• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

back from central america now a trip to DL

bonita_babe232

<font color=magenta>Someone tell me something cute
I just got back from honduras yesterday and i'm REALLY in need of a trip to disneyland!!!! I kept joking with my mom all the money spent down there i could have had a VIP trip to DL!!!! but i HAD to take the kids down to meet the other half of there family as all my husbands family is down there lol..... When ever i was in the capitol i ALWAYS made a point to check in on here about what has been going on.... i know i'm an addicit :rotfl: but thanx to you guys :flower3: i knew the disney outlet was back in burlington so i stopped in there on the way home yesterday .... there was a few exciting things but i didn't spend as much as last time they were here...... so on to the trip part..... i REALLY wanna try to plan a trip around christmas time with my mom grandma and kids.... my husband is still gonna be in honduras then as his sponsorship wont be done so i really wanna do something that will make the kids x-mas special since there daddy won't be with us!!! so i know ALOT of people on here will not go at x-mas but can anyone give me some advice about x-mas there..... like when i should be booking a hotel by and all that stuff..... or just some messages about everything thats been going on at dl lately..... catch me up people PLEASE!!!! i have been going thru withdrawl for the last 3 months lol.... ne wayz any ideas or thoughts would be great and i'm sooooo happy to be home and back online chat with everyone!!!! :yay: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter