Back from Caribbean Beach 08/27 - 09/01 - Great Resort

SAGE

DIS Veteran
Thanks to everyone who helped with questions about our upcoming trip!
The CBR was very nice. Mousekeeping was great. Stayed in Jamaica Bldg. 45 - Perfect location, close to the bridge + bus stop.
The bus service was excellent - except for trying to get to Beach Club for breakfast and then on to DTD.
The crowds weren't too bad - recommend using the FP as much as possible.
I only used the GAC about 6 times & had no problems with any CM.

Recommend the Kona Cafe for dinner. Teriyaki beef steak was yummy.
Also the buffet breakfasts at Boma, Crystal Palace and Cape May Cafe were wonderful.
I didn't like the hamburgers or hot dogs through out the parks. Tried hard to find counter service that served "Grilled vegetable sandwich". ( Much better)
For everyone heading to the CBR.... try a Pina Colava at the Banana Cabana...very yummy!
Thanks again!
Sage :)

Glad to hear you enjoyed CBR. Could you do me a favor and copy and paste your trip report in the CBR FAQ thread listed below? You will be helping others with their trip planning. Thank you.

Cool. I'll be there 2 weeks from Friday. I requested Jamaica 45 when I booked my trip (based on recommendations from this site) so that's great to hear.

Glad to hear you enjoyed! We will be there in 6 days!

Cant wait to have a Carribean Smuggler from the Banana Cabana :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter