Back From Bon Jovi.. PICTURE UPDATE

SKEEBO SAYS WHA?

If yours didnt come out rigth, then go to kinkos a
That concert was AMAZING!!! it was Bon Jovi and Nickleback.. it was at soilders field. COMPLETELY PACKED... sold out.. 80,000 Seats were sold ( i think ) usually there isnt alot of concerts there.. so if there is one the band has to be amazing and have a huge fan base.. Jon Bin Jovi, after almost every song he stopped and looked around, and said how amazed he was that chicago filled up soldiers field to see them. then he has saying tot he band how impressed they were to be invited to play at soldiers field.. they play about 7 songs.. then they good nigth.. they "leave the stage" and then almost everyone in soldiers field stood on and screamed, clapped, cheered and even started to stop there feet.. they come out agian.. ( encore one) they all look around and jon bon jovi has on the chicago rush football jersey on, he said how proud he was that they won, even tho he owns the philly soul... they play about 3 songs, leave agian ( encore 2) they come back, play 3 songs agian, leave the stage, (encore 3) they come back play another 3 songs.. there about to leave a agian, but then jon bon jovi goes.. "get your guitars boys.. we arent going nowhere" ( encore 4) they play 3 more songs.. then the concert was really over.. they bowed ( sp?) and thanked everyone for comming and said how amazed and impressed that he played the same stadium as the rolling stones did in '78.. it looked like he was tearing up..

i have tons of pitcures.. but i have to load them.. ill post those later..

Aug. 7 2006

I finally found the connector thing for my camera.. so here are the pictures

cubsgame412254.jpg

cubsgame412281.jpg

cubsgame412215.jpg

cubsgame412244.jpg

cubsgame412245.jpg

cubsgame412249.jpg

cubsgame412246.jpg

cubsgame412257.jpg

sorry they are huge..

Glad you had a good time :thumbsup2
My friend like Bon Jovi :)

MuNkY said:
Bon Jovi and Nickelback. Awsome concert.

it was awesome.. i wish i saw more of nickelback though.. it tooks us 3 hours to get there!..( no tracffic it would take us 30 mintues/45 mins) ( sox game the concert and a resturaunt convention).. and while in line for t-shirts.. thats another story.. lol..

SKEEBO SAYS WHA? said:
it was awesome.. i wish i saw more of nickelback though.. it tooks us 3 hours to get there!..( no tracffic it would take us 30 mintues/45 mins) ( sox game the concert and a resturaunt convention).. and while in line for t-shirts.. thats another story.. lol..
You a White Sox fan? If so, haha. Go Tigers. :)

MuNkY said:
You a White Sox fan? If so, haha. Go Tigers. :)

hahaha no... im a northsider.. even though they are going to hard times im still a fan, im not/ refuse to be a bandwagon fan.... so i agree go tigers.. :)

i'm jealousss.
i wish they would come back here. they have awesome pyrotechnics & such. chad was arrested not too long ago for drunk driving.

WOW!! Bon Jovi and Nickleback in one night'!! :goodvibes
SOunds awesome, glad you had fun.... :thumbsup2

seriously it was a really good concert. i went and im sooo happy..it was the second time i saw this tour and it was worth every cent. i had the time of my life because they did such a good job. and idk if this was at your concert...but did richie sing ill be there for you while jon was like changing or something. He did such a good job with that song. Not as good as jon would but still How bout that. richie sambora can really sing! :bounce:

jiminy8 said:
seriously it was a really good concert. i went and im sooo happy..it was the second time i saw this tour and it was worth every cent. i had the time of my life because they did such a good job. and idk if this was at your concert...but did richie sing ill be there for you while jon was like changing or something. He did such a good job with that song. Not as good as jon would but still How bout that. richie sambora can really sing! :bounce:

yeah.. it was a really good song.. i bet richie felt a little akward ( sp) singing that.. ya know.. since he seperated from heather locklear ( sp agian) and is rumored to be dating her nest friend denise richards.. btw which concerts did you go to

I like Bon Jovi and nickelback notas much as like AC/DC and Led Zepplin but they are still good. I like Bon Jovi more because he is a Jersey boy. If you want to see a great concert see Rush. OFF Topic but I am going to see The Who in concert at PNC Garden Art Center!!!! I am so pumped.

KidGoofy said:
I like Bon Jovi and nickelback notas much as like AC/DC and Led Zepplin but they are still good. I like Bon Jovi more because he is a Jersey boy. If you want to see a great concert see Rush. OFF Topic but I am going to see The Who in concert at PNC Garden Art Center!!!! I am so pumped.
Kid Rock puts on a good show. Pearl Jam puts on a good one as well, seeing as how each one is different. Motley Crue also puts on a good show, seeing as how that's basically the way they got noticed. Also there is just so much energy in a Motley Crue concert.

I've seen some good Garth Brooks concerts as well. Not live though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter