Back from a wet visit

kkheburn

Mouseketeer
We are back from our visit. We spent Fri-Tues. at DLR. We went to the park late Fri. night to get our AP's so we would not have to wait in line Sat. morning. It was pouring rain!! I was hoping it would stop for Sat. but knew it was going to be raining most of the day. We walked into the park just a few minutes after opening Sat. morning. It has been a long time since I have not had to wait to get in. The front where they have the floral Mickey was empty:scared1: Im used to pushing my way threw to get a photo and I end up with some ramdom butt shot in our photo or a random person from the crowd. We walked on ALL rides!! DL will never be the same for me;) I have always waited in long lines. It rained off and on all day but we had ponchos and I drank coffee all day. It was fun but we went non stop all day til closing Sat. Sun. and Mon. I was so tired by Monday night I was seeing little Mickey heads:eek: It has taken we all week to recover but Im ready to start planning my summer trip now:thumbsup2

Kinda a bummer it rained the whole time, but to walk right on to the rides must have made it all worth while!! Glad you enjoyed your trip & have fun planning your next one!!

How nice. I can only hope for similar crowds, however unlikely that will be.

We were there Saturday night too, but we didn't walk on all the rides. You must have had better luck than us! We did however, get soaked too!!

We were wet all week long, being there Wed, Fri, Sat, Mon, Tues. The only days we were not freezing was wednesday, and somewhat on tuesday.
I couldn't believe we had to wear our winter coats at times!

By Sat. evening we rode everything in DL and most of DCA so we tried to do fantasmic. We got there early and had great seats. We all had our hot chocolate and sitting on our disney blankie then it started to pour! They cancelled it but no worries we saw it the next night with just a little sprinkle. When we left Tuesday morning it was sunny:mad: but I guess it still rained. We had a blast still. I know when we go in the summer it will be packed and will be nice to sit on a bench and soak up the Disney rays!:cool2:

I was in DL from Feb 4 to 10. The first day the weather was nice and hot. The remainder of our stay was wet and rainy. During the week we walked on many of the rides with the exception of the Matterhorn Bobsleds and Splash Mountain. There was also long line ups for Nemo as well. Sunday Feb 8th, our last day in the parks it was very busy, and there was long lineups for pretty well all the rides, on the average of 20 to 30 mins line ups. Despite the rain we had a great time. The longest we spent in lineups was at TSMM, where there was a 40 mins lineup for it. Otherwise the kids had a blast going on all the rides, and a good time was had by all. Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter