• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back from 7 day trip - lots of great family memories

RedsoxMickey

Mouseketeer
Outside of normal Disney magic - our extra magic included
Monorial co-pilots - Great
MK train guest conductor - Great
Kim Possible test subjects at Epcot - Fantastic
Scuba assisted snorkel in the living seas - Increadible
Illuminations cruise - good to do but would not spend the money again
Conceirge 1hr safari - really good to do but not worth doing twice
Behind the Seeds tour - not a completely horrible CM but a normal good CM would have made a difference. Tour was ok
Adventure express tour at Sea World - Not worth the money - especially during slow season - our tour guide was similiar to the behind the seeds tour guide (missing some magic)
Hotel - stayed a CR atrium club with a MK view - WOW

Next time I rent a car - Disney transportation is horrible

Glad that you had a great time...94 days till we're there :goodvibes

I was glad to read that you enjoyed the snorkel at the Living Seas. We are thinking of taking our DD for this as a special treat for this trip to WDW. We would love to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour, but I read that you have to be 16, which she will miss by about 3 months.

Welcome back...time to start planning your next trip :teeth:

phantom728 said:
Glad that you had a great time...94 days till we're there :goodvibes

I was glad to read that you enjoyed the snorkel at the Living Seas. We are thinking of taking our DD for this as a special treat for this trip to WDW. We would love to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour, but I read that you have to be 16, which she will miss by about 3 months.

Welcome back...time to start planning your next trip :teeth:

I did the living seas with my 10 yr old DS and now he wants to get certified so he can dive down deeper next time. This was certainly one of the highlights of my trip. Next time I want to try surfing at Typhoon.

RedsoxMickey said:
Outside of normal Disney magic - our extra magic included
Monorial co-pilots - Great
MK train guest conductor - Great

Could you explain how to do both of these? We will be going in February and I'm sure our DS who is 8 would get a kick out of doing both if possible.

Thanks!

lynn46356 said:
Could you explain how to do both of these? We will be going in February and I'm sure our DS who is 8 would get a kick out of doing both if possible.

Thanks!

When you get to the monorail just ask the CM if you can ride up front - they will allow 4 people to ride up front. The best place to do this is on the express monorail off hours. Very popular thing for people to want to do so sometimes it is hard to get.

MK Train ride - go to the very back of train - last seats. Just ask the CM if your child can say all aboard. They allowed my DD to stand in the area during the trip. She enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter