Back from 5/14-5/22 Magic cruise

My DS14 racked up almost $500 in medical bills on the Magic in Jan. he had an allergic reaction to who knows what....he was very sick. Cigna (the basic HMO) reimbursed me for all of the charges. I loved the doctors and the seas were very quiet on our cruise so the medical facility were very empty (no seasicknees at all). Although it was too bad he got sick, they sure helped me through what could have been a real disaster.

I started to wonder what would happen if someone got really sick...heart attack, stroke...do they helicopter them off the ship?

When my friend's mom had a stroke on an RCCL ship, she was airlifted to Miami via helicopter. I am sure DCL would do the same. Horrible to think about though, isn't it?

Originally posted by DrCavin
What I saw holding up the line was people did not have their photo ID's or KTTW cards out & ready... Saw some people trying to take coffee & food off the ship, CANT DO IT!!! So they were also holding up the line trying to either stuff it in their mouths or throw it away.

Oh that's lovely!! :tongue: Were other passengers getting annoyed witnessing this? We were up much higher on deck so we didn't see this!

Hi,
I was on the Magic on May 8. We actually had to go back to Grand Cayman because of a medical emergency. I guess it would depend on how far away the ship would be from land.
I never did find out what happened.

Just thought you would want to know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter