• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back and Married!

FlowerJ723

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I just got married on 11/16/2007 at Sea Breeze Point and I'm back from my honeymoon! I had a great time and everything went smoothly...I'm honestly glad the "wedding" part is over b/c of the stress but I can't wait to go back to Disney next year!!! Some inside tips: First off Sea Breeze Point was beautiful...I had an Escape wedding with only rose petals for decorations but with the beautiful day and the cool breeze it was AWESOME! I had marble cake w/chocolate mousee cake and it was very good as well. Ana and Marybelle from Beaute Speciale were funny and awesome and they did an awesome job on my hair/make-up. It didn't come off at all! I had Randy as well and boy did he take some pictures...I can't wait to see them!! I also had Reverend Knox and my DH did not like him really. I didn't have a problem with him but after DH told me what happened and how he handled the money situation it kinda rubbed me the wrong way! I had originally booked CA for gown steaming but I jst put my dress in the bathroom with the shower on hot and it looked great! Pictures are to come as soon as I have them in. One thing that went wrong that was completely my fault was that I missed my honeymoons pics appointment and I couldn't get them taken...it was all so hectic! Also I strongly recommend Narcoose's for dinner...it was great!!!

congrats. i am gald you had a magical time. cant wait for pics. i am sorry to hear about rev kev. i had him and it was great. but, i hope atleast your ceremony went well.

congrats again cant wait to hear and see more!!

Yay! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your experiences here! :goodvibes

congrats!!!

cant wait to see pictures!!!

bummer about the Rev & photo shoot, but all in all it sounds like you had a magical experience!!!

congrats!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter