Bachelratte Party

jasmine31523

Mouseketeer
Coning in March and the bride to be has no idea. I would love to hear some suggestions to make the weekend awesome

1. It's corny, but matching t- shirts
2. Drink around the world at EPCOT
3. Fireworks cruise?
4. Dinner show like the luau or hoop de doo.
5. CRT or Norway for a princess meal.

One of DF's friends had her bachelorette party at WDW and it was a total surprise - her bridesmaids got a picture of her with them where she's blindfolded at the airport (before security of course) holding a sign that said "I'm about to be surprised with my bachelorette party in Walt Disney World!" She absolutely loved it.

I had mine at WDW a week ago! We did the monorail pub/bar crawl. We met at GF and had drinks and dinner there. Then we took the monorail over to the contemporary. I'm a DVC member so we went to the top of the world lounge. Had lots of drinks and shots there and even played a few games. Next we took the monorail over to the Poly and hung out at the Tambu Lounge! We had a blast! My girls surprised me with a cake at the Poly and then even had a matte and had all the servers and bar tenders sign it! We had a blast! Enjoy :)

drinking around the world at epcot one night
jellyrolls one night
spa day to detox? :cool1:

My best friend had my bachelorette at the Boardwalk. We did Jellyrolls and Atlantic Dance. I wore a veil, a sash that said "bride to be," and we all had flashing buttons. We did the "NY NY" high kicking dance on the stage at Jellyrolls and shut down Atlantic Dance. The girls made necklaces with scavenger hunt type things to do on them. I'll never forget this - and it was more than 8 yeas ago - it was so much fun!! There were 10 of us and they each had one necklace and I had five. Some of them were: "make a guy laugh without saying a word to him;" "get a business card from a man;" "start a conga line;" "get a picture with a guy who has tattooed arms;" "find a guy who will let you put lipstick on him." After you did the task you gave the necklace to the person and we were supposed to have no necklaces at the end of the night. It was hilarious!! They also got me a cake in my wedding colors that said "final fling before the ring" and that made me crack up :rotfl:

If you're there for a couple of days and want something fun and relaxing, I'd highly recommend afternoon tea at the GF.

I had my bachelorette weekend in Disney. here are some things I did, and others depending on her personality.

1. Stay in a great room or resort with an awesome pool (Beach club or poly if you can swing it). Or Coronado Springs for a moderate.Hang out with the girls and some pina coladas! We tried to do this a few times and it was some of the best memories.

2. Afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. My bridesmaids loved this. My aunt and mom came too.

3. Dinner and drinks at EPCOT and then take the friendship boat to the Boardwalk (also make sure to set a day at EPCOT too for drinking and eating around the "world"). Take in the entertainment and then hit Jellyrolls and Atlantic Dance Hall. This is always a blast.

4. My wedding was in 2007 so PI was still filled with clubs, but DTD has bunch of great places for dinner, drinks and even a Cirque du Soliel show if you can all swing it.

5. Do something on the water. At the Contemporary you can parasail, water tube, jet ski etc.

6. Take a tour like diving with dolphins, wild africa trek or whatever floats everyones boat.

7. final and most important…hit the spa. Even if some of you get manis or pedis and other go out the new Senses spa is a nice place for relaxing. There is a great jacuzzi, steam room etc to relax in as well. I did this the day before my wedding and it was worth every cent. I have since been back to the new spa and love it. There is also a spa at Saratoga Springs & the Dolphin.

Make sure she gets a pair of minnie bridal ears and wears them out one night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter